Nestled in Foothills of Pikes Peak Close to Trails, Parks, and Mountain Town(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bdrm 1 1/2 Baths, Nice Mountain Veiws With Woods and Wildlife
This is an attractive townhome in a quiet community close to town, parks, trails, and open spaces. Upstairs this home features 2 spacious, full bedrooms and a full bath with a walk in shower. The master bedroom offers a walk in closet and a full bedroom suite with a queen size bed fitted with a tempurpedic mattress. The second bedroom is a loft room overlooking the great room. It offers a full bedroom suite with a full box spring mattress and a closet. Most nights are cool in the mountainous area (6500 ft elevation) and ceiling fans provide any cooling needed. The main floor is an artfully decorated and comfortable living space which includes a lofted great room, open kitchen and dining area, and gated patio area. Off the kitchen is a pantry (with washer and dryer) and 1/2 bath. This home will accommodate up to 4 adults comfortably. There are 2 single air mattress .for extra kids or guests who don't mind sheets with a Disney theme There are extra pillows and blankets. Other amenities include wifi, cable TV, stereo, flat screen TV, BBQ grill, fountain, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, washer and dryer. The floor space opened for the rental ~1400 square feet. The basement and garage are closed to guests. Great views and local wildlife make living in this area quite relaxing.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
This is not a party house and HOA rules about noise and behavior are enforced. Responsible adults 30+ are welcomed. Please make note: if this restriction is not met, the owner may choose not to rent....moreless
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Specialized stocking of the kitchen with food and beverages may be supplied upon request. I always leave a few snacks for arrival, but if wine and cheese, breakfast items, etc, are required for the first day, please enquire and we will try to accommodate. Also for pet owners, I have a nice cage dog kennel and a medium size carrier kennel for use during your stay if needed....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
Seats 4 with an extra 2 stools at the bar. Be careful with glass top on table, it has a tendency to wobble if you press down too hard. (lLke my mom use to say, no eating with elbows on the table!)...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 3 - May 25, 2017
3 night min stay
LATE OFF Season
Nov 1 - Mar 18, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- CLEANING (min 3 hours) $75
- Tax Rate 11.03%
1. Guests are held responsible for ANY and ALL damage done to the home. There is a $200 refundable cleaning deposit. (See Quote as damage deposit). The deposit is to ensure that if any extra cleaning is required, it is covered. The cost of any other types of damage to the property will be the responsibility of the guests renting. Costs will be collected from the deposit, and/or levied against the guests as required. No one expects this to happen, but expenses must be covered and I want to be upfront about how. Guests may opt for a PDP policy when negotiating the contract. The bottom line is that I am sharing my home, please take care of it while you are visiting.
2. Guests are responsible to clean up after themselves and leave the property as it was found. That is, the kitchen and dishes should be clean, trash collected, dirty sheets and towels gathered into laundry baskets. Additional cleaning will be charged and taken from the deposit if this is not done.
3. Greeters will be your point of contact during your stay. They will meet you upon arrival, introduce themselves and give you their contact info, show you through the property, answer any questions, and provide you access to the home. They will be by on trash day to take the trash bins out of the garage for the collectors (currently TH morning). Please collect your trash for the bins at this time. They will also take care of outside watering of the plants. Inside, water sparingly. Finally, the greeters will also do a walk through of the property before the guests leave on the last day. For longer than 1 week visits, the greeters will perform a quick walk through to stock supplies and check on the premises once/week. This time will be negotiated with the guests so that someone may be present when the greeters enter the premises.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Manitou Springs is a little mountain resort town nestled at the bottom of Pikes Peak. It has all the charm of the high mountain towns, but enjoys a lower elevation, 6500 ft, nicer weather, and close to COS and major airport. It is surrounded by great parks and the peak which provides rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, many historical and geological place to explore. One can hike, drive, or take the cog railway to top of Pikes Peak. Other adventurous activities such as white water kayaking, skiing, boarding, snowmobiling, hot springing are all day trips away.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am an outdoor enthusiast and love living here in CO. I currently have a contract job which places me in Anchorage, Alaska - yet another wonderful place!
Why the Owner Chose West Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO, USA:
I bought this place because of its location close to my favorite hiking areas and the local swimming pool. I also felt that the outside appearance of the homes and that he floorplans of the living space were quite appealing. I actually modified the living space a bit to make it more open. Tear down the wall! In fact, I did most of the remodeling of the townhome to fit my style. Growing up, I lived in a Frank Lloyd Wright style home and really enjoyed the emphasis on nature which was brought into the design of the home. You will find some of those influences in my modelling and decorating. I used a lot of stone, wood floors, and open space to create a warm and inviting environment. I believe that you will enjoy the style and comfort in which this home is designed.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The location is quiet and serene. Deer meander over the property (eating my flowers and bushes!) and are interesting to watch. There is a turkey and chickens living nearby that you can hear every once in a while in the distance. It is close to all the attractions, yet not in the middle of all of the chaos that comes with summer tourism. It is really just a pleasant place to be.
- Primary: +1 9073100898
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the home's personal little Tibetan demon that scares evil away!
entrance with slate tile work
view of great room
stonework in bath
shower with seat
view looking north
open floor plan
kitchen and bar
walk in shower
view looking west
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.