Our Completely Renovated Beach House Is Only A Short 3 Minute Walk To A Lifeguarded Beach In A Great Beach Community Along The North Fork Wine Trail.
This Beautifully designed 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath sleeps 7 with the following features:
- Brand new Custom Kitchen with Quartz countertops and Stainless Steel appliances
- Beautiful new Bamboo hardwood floors throughout the whole house.
- The newly designed Master Bedroom includes a new Queen size bed, a Private Full Bath with Marble Floors and Marble Countertop, and his & hers closets.
- The Guest Room has a new Queen Sized Bed with his & hers closets.
- The Third Bedroom sleeps 3 with a new Twin Bunk Bed And Trundle.
- The Backyard space Is Tranquil and Private with a new Beach Patio that has ample seating and a Weber Gas Grill for those summer barbecues.
- New Outdoor Shower - great for rinsing off after a day at the beach or just too cool off.
We Love The Quaintness, Beautiful Scenery, And Low-key, Relaxing Vibe Of The North Fork.
There Are So Many Ways To Spend Your Time Here....
* Grab The Beach Chairs And Wagon That Are Provided And Take A Walk To The Beach For A Swim And Some Sun.
* Take A Drive To The Quaint Downtown Greenport For Some Shopping and Great Eats!
* Dine At Many Of The Nearby Critically Acclaimed Restaurants Including One Of Our Favorites Jedediah Hawkins - A Historic 19th Century House Converted Into A Five Star Restaurant And Inn Surrounded By Over 20 Acres Of Gardens And Farmlands
* Enjoy A Glass Of Wine From The Bottle You Picked Up From One Of The Local 40 plus Wineries And Walk To The Brand New Gazebo With Breath-taking Views Of The Sound To Watch A Stunning Sunset.
* Take A Short Drive Out To The Hamptons Where You're Bound To Spot A Few Celebrities While Visiting The Countless Hot Spots.
Whether You Choose To Spend Your Time Relaxing At The Beach, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Jetskiing, Taking The Kids To Splish Splash - Long Islands's Largest Waterpark, Visiting The Long Island Aquarium, Enjoying The Wineries, Shopping The Tanger Outlets, Stopping By The Many Roadside Farm Stands Or Eating At All The Great Local Restaurants, You Are Sure To Have A Great Time! It's A Wonderful Place To Spend Your Summer!