Eagle’s Landing is a 2 Bedroom/2 Full Bathroom,
1,345 (inc. Decks) sq ft cabin for rent on 12 acres in Bryson City, NC that overlooks Fontana Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This land is bordered on 3 sides by 600 acres of the Nantahala National Forest. Lake access and pontoon rentals are available just a few short minutes from the cabin.
Eagle’s Landing was designed and built by local artists and craftsmen with great attention to every detail. This is brand new construction with thoughtful furnishings that include one-of-a-kind artwork, decor and handmade furniture crafted by the owners.
Voted one of the "Top Ten Outdoor Towns in the East" by Outdoor Magazine, one of the Smithsonian's "20 Best Small Towns to Visit in 2016", one of eight Small Towns Near Stunning Nature by Orbitz, and Trip Advisor ranked Bryson City as the #1 Beautiful Little Mountain Town in America!
Discover what’s great about Bryson City, a peaceful mountain town bordering the Great Smoky Mountains National Park with unique shops, galleries, lodging and restaurants. Surrounding our small town, there’s a rich vacation paradise — rafting and kayaking on the Nantahala River, boating and fishing on Fontana Lake, scenic railroad excursions, world class trout streams and mountain biking on the famous Tsali trails. We have creeks for tubing, trails for hiking, horseback riding, and beautiful waterfalls. We’re home to the Cherokee Indian Reservation and the North Carolina half of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. ..and we’re close — just an hour west of Asheville NC and three hours north of Atlanta GA.
• Two Queen Bedrooms
• Two Full Bathrooms
• One Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Sleeps 4
• 445 sq ft of partially covered Decks
• Custom Built Gas Fireplace with gas logs
• Tongue and Groove Cathedral Ceiling
• Fully-equipped Stainless Kitchen with Full size Refrigerator, 5 Burner Oven, Dishwasher, Toaster Oven, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Blender, Dishes for 8, Baking Pans,
Cookie Sheets, Cutting Boards, Mixing Bowls, Veggie Steamer, Stainless Pots, Pans, and Utensils
• Big Screen 40” Satellite HDTV with over 290 Channels
• DVD Player with several DVD’s
• Cards and Board Games
• Charcoal Grill
• Central Heat and Air
• Ceiling Fans in every room, including covered Deck
• Dreamy Lux Bedding inc. Pillows, Mattress and Pillow Protectors, Linens, Blankets,
Duvet Covers, and Towels furnished
• Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Sponge, Dish Rag, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Washer/Dryer Soap starters
• Local Fresh Roasted Coffee, Green Tea, Creamer, Sugar
• Personal Soaps and Lotions by PAYA (Organic and Biodegradable)
• Clothing Steamer and Hair Dryer
• FREE WIFI
• Outdoor Fire Pit with Firewood
• Outdoor Picnic Table
• Cushioned Deck Furniture w/4 additional Chairs
• Smoke Free Inside Cabin, Cigarette Dispenser Outside
• Pet Free - Allergen Friendly: all Hardwood and Tile
• Free (unattended) Parking for Boat and Motorcycle Trailers