3 Bedrooms, 1 full bath, park-like setting, lots of wildlife!
On the main level there is a full-sized bed. The master bedroom and second bedroom boast new queen-sized beds and are upstairs. Both bedrooms upstairs have bay windows that showcase the forest! The bathroom is downstairs on the main level.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Swings, Sleds, Horse ShoesSwings, Sleds, Horse Shoes
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Person booking must be 25 years old.Person booking must be 25 years old.
- No Smoking is allowed INSIDE the property. Smoking outside only away from doors and windows. ANY Smoke smell inside forfeits the deposit.
- A rental agreement is required to be signed and returned within 7 days of booking. All payments must be made within 7 days of due date.
- No burning of incense in the home. Only adults 18 years old and up may operate the lava bowl, wood stove, and propane grill.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
About Henry and Robyn Reed
Henry and I have been married 31 years and spent the last 25 of them in Colorado! We love the mountains and have spent time river rafting, mountain biking and hiking. We love the snow and enjoy all the wildlife Colorado has to offer!
Henry and Robyn Reed purchased this cabin in 2015
Why Henry and Robyn Reed chose Divide
We found this property to be so private, yet close to everything! We love the park-like setting, the trees and the deer that frequent the area! It sits on enough land that it is hard to see the neighbors through the trees - you really have to look for them! We also love the cabin feel with the tongue and groove ceilings. There are so many windows that you feel like the outside is a part of the inside. It is very relaxing!
What makes this cabin unique
There is something sort of magical about this property! It is so quiet and peaceful...the hot tub was installed brand new in December of 2015. I There is a wood stove, wifi, Directv, horseshoe pit, basketball court and backs up to open space with a baseball diamond too! In the winter there is a sloping hill to sled on, and we provide the sleds!