Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This home has wall to wall windows allowing you to relax in the living room and kitchen while taking in the amazing views that stretch from Morro Rock to Cayucos. This oceanfront home is just steps to the beach, so the kids will love it - they can head to the beach while mom and dad watch from the patio! This home has great indoor and outdoor spaces to hang out in. All the beds are new and it is nicely decorated with a beachy theme throughout. The large patio area is on the ocean side of the house and has inviting, comfortable patio furniture so you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine in the evening while watching the amazing sunsets that Morro Bay offers.
• Living room with big screen TV, fireplace and wall to wall ocean views
• Dining area with super comfortable seating for 8
• Convertible game table in living area
• Master bedroom with king sized bed, flat screen TV, and private bath
• Master bathroom with step in shower
• 2nd bedroom with queen size bed and flat screen tv
• 3rd bedroom with a twin over full bunk bed with an additional full sized bed
• Hall bath has a shower/tub combo
• Well-equipped kitchen with great views
• Garage converted to Game Room with pool table, ping pong, flat screen tv, and bar seating.
• Sound Bar for syncing your audio devices
• Ocean-facing patio with very comfortable seating
• Jacuzzi Tub/Spa on back patio.
• Washer and Dryer
• BBQ Grill
• Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Boogie Boards
Remodel update **latest home improvements include: outdoor hot tub, new carpet, all new window coverings / shutters, and new paint inside and out.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will definitely want to come back!