A delightful 3 bedroom mudbrick cottage amid the rolling vista of the southern highlands. Please see our gallery photos.
Our Place at Bundanoon
***Check out our new Bathroom, Fire Pit and br Gas BBQ on teh verandah***
Located in Erith St just over 1k from the Pub and Railway station, near all services and some great local restaurants. Main bedroom Queen Bed, 2 other bedrooms each have 2 Single Beds. Glass fronted pedestal gas log fireplace, stained glass windows, garden, bird life large lawns. Full modern kitchen with dishwasher bathroom with a bath and shower over. Full linen supplied for a small extra charge.
Our Place now has a Pixie Nespresso with matching cups and a display case of capsules. Capsules are $1 each on an honour system (leave your money in the pig).
There is always something new at Bundanoon....
- SPRING - Glorious birdsong. Open gardens bursting with perfume or cycling or bush walking in Morton National Park 2 km away.
- SUMMER Go for an early walk or take your cossies and towels just 500m for the local public pool (its heated) Look out at night for wombats!
- AUTUMN - a gentle chill colourful trees. Harvest time, the grapes in the local vineyards swell. Season of mellow fruitfulness. In April Bundanoon is Brigadoon.
- WINTER - bright sunny days with clean crisp air. Lazy long warm in wonderful local pubs, snuggle up and watch the crackling flame s in wood combustion fire at night.
- LADIES GETAWAY - Aromatherapy + beauty on site.