Authentic 3000sf (approximate) Post & Beam Beach Barn, located in the upscale hamlet of Water Mill in Southampton, NY.
- Walking distance to the Water Mill Center
- Vineyards (Wolffer Estates, Channing Daughters & Dulkwalk - all within 8 miles)
- Corn Maize at Fairview Farm (Fall)
- Hank's Pumpkin Town (Fall)
- Parrish Museum
- Cooper's Beach & Flying Point Beach (most beaches are dog friendly off season and/or off hours)
- short drive to the Hampton Classic
This open & spacious home includes exposed solid oak beams, open floor plan, living room with double height ceilings and french doors that lead to the deck that overlooks the property's beautiful grounds and 16x36' pool. The house has lots of charm & character, if you prefer new construction this probably isn't the house for you.
There are four bedrooms, two baths:
Bedroom 1 - 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin Beds or 1 King & TV lounge area (bonus room)
Den/bedroom 5 - Den has a separate entrance and Queen sleeper sofa.
This room works off a separate Heat/AC and stays a little cooler than the rest of the house.
Excellent location, especially for commuting back & forth from the city.
- 5 minutes from the Southampton or Water Mill Jitney and LIRR stations ($12-15 taxi)
- 3.5 miles to the beach
- Very close to the Parrish Museum, Water Mill Center, several vineyards, farmer's markets, shops & restaurants yet extremely quiet and serene property & setting.
Central Air Conditioning, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, WiFi
Outdoor/Board Games, BBQ grill
Pets OK (case by case).
Pool usually open in Mid May and closes first week of October.
No parties or events allowed on the property.