Mammoth Village Condo Rental Book Online Plasma TV Near Gondola
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fireside condo description
This upgraded one bedroom, one bath non-smoking condominium at the village in Mammoth Lakes sleeps four.
The condo is in the Fireside at the Village complex, which is located next to 8050 and the Mammoth Mountain village gondola. You do not have to cross any streets to get to the gondola.
This condo has been upgraded with slate tile flooring in the kitchen, a fireplace, recessed lighting, crown molding, and tiled shower/bath.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the condo. A space in a parking garage for one car is included.
Nearby village amenities include:
- Village gondola to Mammoth Mountain Canyon lodge
- Mountain Center (lift tickets)
- Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
- Busy Beez General Store (for groceries and sundries)
- Side Door Cafe (crepes)
- Whiskey Creek restaurant and bar
- Old New York Deli and Bagel Company
- Pita Pit
- Gomez's Restaurant and Cantina
- Bear Creek Pizza Den
- McCoy Sports
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Trendy Tots
In the summer, you have easy access to the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, the Jazz Festival, Red's Meadow, the Devil's Postpile National Monument, restaurants, and shops.
The free town shuttle picks up at the village.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) queen sofa bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
Satellite / Cable:
(2) 42" plasma television in living room 26" lcd television in bedroom Cable television with HBO premium channels and CNN, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, Disney, Fox Sports West, Sci-Fi, History, Lifetime, Discovery, Nickelodeon, VH1, MTV, A&E, HGTV, Univision, Fox News, Weather, CMT, ABC, UPN, CBS, Animal Planet, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, Food Network, C-SPAN, and other channels...moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Village at Mammoth
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$130/night Summer and early ski season $150/night Sunday - Thursday peak ski season $250/night Friday - Saturday peak ski season $360/night Christmas, New Years, and President's Day holidays Tax and cleaning are additional.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Secondary: Toll Free: (888) 626-6684 (Ask to rent the Fireside at the Village #108 condo)
Links to more information:
Fireside at the Village complex viewed from the village gondola loading platform
Wood Burning Fireplace
42" plasma television, Xbox 360, and fireplace
View From Deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013