Our home is situated on a quiet family orieneted culdesac just below the Pauwela Cannery in Haiku. It is newly renovated with everything you'll need while you're here on your Hawaiian vacation. Hale Roselani offers an updated kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances that opens up to a spacious living room. There is a large wrap around lani to lounge, do yoga, bbq & dine at the picnic table under the covered lani area. The 3 bedrooms offer a cozy tropical decor to unwind in at the end of the day. We have a full bathroom with granite countertops, shower & tub. For your convenience, Hale Roselani offers wi-fi, HD cable, and free local & long distance (including international) calling. There is a washer & dryer stored in the closet of the back lai. Our home is great for couples, ocean & outdoor enthusiast, and families looking for a quiet getaway on Maui's north shore.
Pauwela Cannery is a short walk from Hale Roselani. Here you can find a bakery "BAKED", "The Pauwela Sore" a new health food store will be open July 2017, Goya windsurfing, S.O.S., Gramps ding repair, DaKine, art studios & a few other hidden gems. Over in Haiku Town, about a 5 minute drive, is Haiku Grocery, Colleens restaurant, NUKA sushi restaurant, and an eclectic assortment of food trucks. From fish tacos, thai, local plate lunch, to Mediterranean cuisine. They are all highly recommended!
If you are looking to do some paddling while you're here, we are a 5 minute drive to Maliko gulch. Arrangements to be picked up at the end of your Maliko run can be made with Moore Watertime shuttle. Check out their website at www.moorewatertime.com.
If surf or wind is what you're looking for, Hale Roselani is a short ten minute drive to Ho'okipa beach park. It's also a beautiful beach to sunbathe by the tide pools, swim with the sea life, whale watch or see world class surfers & windsurfers in action.
Drive a few more minutes and you are in charming Paia town, bustling with beautiful boutiques and delicious restaurants. In the heart of Paia, you will find Mana Foods, a highly recommended grocery, bakery & deli.
If you head east towards Hana when leaving the house, you can find an easy hike to a few waterfalls at Twin Falls (about a 10 minute drive away). Keep driving another 15 minutes to see the beautiful Bamboo Forest. Here you will find a couple of falls as well as a more adventerous hike & swim to an amazing fall at the top! Or make a day of it & take the drive all the way to Hana. The scenic drive & heavenly Hana town are a must see!
Makawao Forest Reserve is about a 15 minute drive with the best mountain biking on the island. There are seven trails and three skill areas in the Forest Reserve with terrain suitable for beginners as well as the all-mountain Enduro expert.
* Families with KEIKI/CHILDREN: If your party includes children, we kindly ask that they respect our property, belongings & the cleanliness of our home. At check-out we ask that you leave Hale Roselani in the manner in which you received it. Mahalo for your kokua.
* This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the following rules mandated by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by the following rules:
(Note: properties operating without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.)
1. QUIET HOURS are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the STRH shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the STRH is prohibited. (Directives of Maui County Planning Department)
2. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area & shall -not be parked on the street. (MCPD)
3. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur. (MCPD)
***** Hale Roselani requests a 5 NIGHT MINIMUM. However, we can accommodate shorter stays if there is a small window of space between bookings. *****