This beautiful, pet friendly, 4 bedroom 3 and half bath log cabin is just waiting for you. Its charmingly decorated and has comfortable furnishings, cable TV's, DVD player, pool table, ping pong, Jacuzzi tub, hot tub, beautiful views and much more.
Just minutes to local attractions including Cataloochee Ski slopes, shops, golf, dining with great year round access and plenty of parking. Beautiful views surround you from the long range mountains and pastures. This home is furnished with one king, one queen, three full beds, one twin, one sleeper sofa, one futon and 3.5 baths. Open year round.
Come on in and kick back in the great room with inviting and comfortable seating by the beautiful stone gas fireplace where you can keep warm on nippy mountain evenings. Here you can watch a movie on the flat screen TV with VCR and DVD player or just hang out with your family and friends.
This well equipped kitchen has all the conveniences of home to make everybody’s time in the kitchen a breeze. A refrigerator with ice in the door, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and more makes cooking and clean up simple.
The master bedroom located on the main floor has an inviting king size bed for a peaceful night of rest. The master has a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub.
The master is located on the main level and has a king size bed and has a full bath with tub. Also a ½ bath with full size washer/dryer is located on main level.
The upper level features the loft area with game table. A bedroom with a queen size bed and a second bedroom with a twin over full bunk bed. There is a full bath with tub/shower on this level as well.
The lower level features a game room with pool table and a bedroom with 2 full size beds and a full size futon. There is a full bath with tub/shower on this level as well. Access to the garage.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!