House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Queen size Beds (3), Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have games, puzzles and movies for kids.We have games, puzzles and movies for kids.
Pets allowed - Pet fee of $25 per dog. Must be on leash outside.Pet fee of $25 per dog. Must be on leash outside.
No events - Strictly enforced. Max 9 at any time.Strictly enforced. Max 9 at any time.
Max guests: 9 - Max 9 on property, including daytime visitors.Max 9 on property, including daytime visitors.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years of age minimum or co-signing from parent.25 years of age minimum or co-signing from parent.
- NO on-street parking! Guests AND their visitors must park in garage or driveway. Neighbor will call City to report you and you will lose your deposit.
- No more than 9 people (plus one child under age 3) may be on the property AT ANY TIME, including visitors. Sorry, it's a Seaside ordinance.
- Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Please be respectful of our neighbors, especially when in the hot tub. Thank you.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Kelly NorlingAsk a question
About Kelly Norling
Our family of 5 lives in Portland and we like doing all the typical Portland things: biking, hiking, playing tennis and camping when the weather's good, and watching movies and reading when it's rainy. And we love to travel, whatever the weather!
Kelly Norling purchased this house in 2007
Why Kelly Norling chose Seaside
We chose Seaside because it's a really fun family beach town and very accessible from Portland.
What makes this house unique
Being at this house feels like vacation to us thanks to the hot tub, big tv and foosball table, as well as the absence of chores to do like at home! The kids love playing on the beach rain or shine, and it's just a comfortable place where we can escape.
- english, french, spanish