CONTACT US FOR LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTED RATES Aloha Friends, The Puhala Hale is a newly constructed 4+ Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home, on the Big Island of Hawaii. It boasts panoramic ocean views and access to one of the most exclusive black sand beaches on the Big Island. Leave the pressures of life behind and relax at this one-of-a-kind retreat. The Puhala Hale is perfect vacation spot to relax by the sea away from traffic congestion, airport noise pollution and the hustle and bustle of “in-town” resorts and crowded tourist areas. At the end of nearly every day, you can enjoy an exceptionally beautiful sunset. The Puhala offers spectacular ocean views from nearly every room and the large tiled and covered lanais are perfect for relaxing while enjoying the coastal sea breezes. The cooling breezes and the sun-warmed, dry climate is year long in South Kona, and the homes location is at an ideal elevation for temperature, never too hot, or chilly.
Here is some insight on the current eruption:
Puhala’s Amenities and Features Include:
• 4+ Bedrooms. 2.5 Baths, 2,551 Sq. Ft
• 5th Bedroom/Recreation Room with Billiard Table, Tiki Bar
• 1-Acre Panoramic Ocean View Lot with Sweeping Concrete Drive
• First Class Builder Touches Throughout
• Fully Furnished with Contemporary Hawaiiana Decor
• Bamboo Harwood Floors, Travertine Tile with Luxury Wall to Wall Carpet in bedrooms
• Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath
• 2 Flat Screen TV/DVD/VCR with Games and Video Library
• Vintage Era Asian Bath Vanities with Designer Glass Vessel Sinks
• Top of the Line Ceiling Fans and Light Fixtures Throughout
• Italian Imported Granite Countertops and Breakfast Bar
• Gourmet kitchen with Solid Wood Cherry Cabinets
• Top of the Line Appliances and Wine and Water Coolers
• 5 Glass Sliding Doors that Bring the Ocean In
• Top of the Line Pillow Top Mattresses
• Vintage Duvet Bed Covers and Luxury Bed Sheets
• Towels and Linens Provided
• Designer and Vintage Hawaiian Art Throughout
• 9’ Ceilings and Mahogany Wood Trim Throughout
• Sleeps up to 10 Guests Comfortably
• Huge Tiled Covered Lanai with Finished Ceilings/Fan and Can Lighting
The Puhala Hale is located 33 miles south from Kailua-Kona, and 63 miles from the Volcano. The 45-minute coastal drive south of Kailua-Kona through coffee country is well worth it to enjoy this rural retreat that is still convenient and within a ten-minute drive to groceries and more. Milolii is a quiet coastal area, perfect to relax and enjoy the layback Hawaiian lifestyle, though close enough to take short trips to golf, shop and fine dine. Puhala Hale is convenient to Kona and the Hilo Airports, as well as a short drive to Volcano National Park, City of Refuge, Black Sand Beach and Hawaii’s South Point. The Milolii area is world renowned for its pristine ocean waters and awesome deep-sea fishing opportunities. The area allows you to explore tide pools, caves and lava tubes while hiking along historical sites and ancient walls.
The Puhala Hale comes equipped with snorkel gear since it’s just a short drive down to the water and beaches were snorkeling and scuba diving is world class. Humpback Whale season is Dec.-March. So whale watching (and hearing at night) can become your favorite pastime. Just minutes to the beach, there is a small park with a secret trail head to the coconut lined black sand beach of Honomalino, where you may by chance get to swim with the sea turtles and spinner dolphins while sun tanning and enjoying the pristine beach and waters.
Keywords: Coastal Home with panoramic ocean views, enjoy our black sand coconut lined beach and snorkel cove just minutes from home.