Villa, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed, 2 Baths
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults) - Our villa is not childproofOur villa is not childproof
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- The Town of Seabrook prohibits grilling and open flame on the decks/verandah or boardwalks surrounding the villa.
- Rentals are a maximum of 2 weeks duration. Sorry, we do not accept longer term rentals. During summer, Saturday arrivals and departures only.
- Due to concerns about the recent pandemic, we have relaxed our cancellation policy for stays through July 30, 2020. Please inquire for further detail.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Carol and Ray
About Carol and Ray
Carol and Ray, the owners, both work in the health care field and enjoy the property themselves when they can. Because we live close by (downtown Charleston) we constantly visit the villa to make sure everything is in order for our guests. This personal touch goes beyond what our management company does on a routine basis. We have owned the property since 2003 and have seen wonderful new amenities at Seabrook spring to life in recent years. The villa has an excellent location to take advantage of the ocean with good access to the Island House (golf club) and Beach Club/Pool facilities. We often make the 5-7 minute walk and enjoy the deer (including piebald deer) which graze along the road. We love Charleston and Seabrook! We are happy to share them with you.
Why Carol and Ray chose Seabrook Island
Pelican Watch villas are really the only one bedroom Oceanfront choice on Seabrook Island. We were smitten when we entered the second floor villa and saw the view out of the patio glass door. Unbelievable!.... and it only got better when the sun set! There is no place like it for quiet, beauty, and wonderful amenities. Being within a short drive to Historic Charleston is a major plus!
What makes this Villa unique
Pelican Watch Villas are an easy walk or bike to the Beach Club pools/cabana, golf club house, and resort restaurants. Our unit comes with a prepaid amenity card that allows access to all these facilities and more. Don't get caught short with a unit without an amenity card.