Rooms & beds
king · sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets may NOT be left unattended.Pets may NOT be left unattended.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- For pet owners: no evidence of pets on furniture, towels or quilts; evidence of pet hair or stains will result in an additional charge.
- Prior to departure please strip beds, do all dishes, and tidy up.
- Please be a courteous neighbor. No loud noise.
Hosted by Susan GudgellAsk a question
About Susan Gudgell
We have been on Orcas Island for many decades (in fact Wally grew up here!), so are long-time locals. We can suggest not only the most popular travel adventures, but will also share little know gems on island backroads.
Susan Gudgell purchased this Condo in 1990
Why Susan Gudgell chose
We purchased this property for love of the historic Porter Building, located next door. For years this portion was vacant, occupied by a parking lot and dumpsters. We dreamed of beautifying the shoreline, dedicating a beach access to the public and building stairs to the water. At last we've completed our vision, completing the 'Main Street Station.' SeaStar Lofts fulfills our dream of welcoming others to our favorite place in the world. We've tried to supply our guests with all we personally look for in fine travel accommodations.
What makes this Condo unique
As we mention above, these are the only accommodations located on the actual shore in Eastsound Village. We provide a full living experience, with kitchens, washer/dryers, and everything you need for either a short visit or extended stay. Every convenience is just steps away, yet you can access the beach right next to the building to enjoy the beautiful views and abundant wildlife.
- english, spanish