We love our home and love to spend as much time as possible visiting it! When we are not here, we love to share it with folks who are excited to spend special time in the mountains!
Owner purchased this House in 2012
Why Owner chose Olympic Valley
We spent much of our childhood skiing at Squaw during the winters and enjoying beautiful Squaw Valley and Lake Tahoe during summers. The air is clean and fresh and exhilarating. Evenings are gorgeous and magical with an unbelievable spread of stars that light up the sky.
What makes this House unique
The house is such a warm and inviting home. It's ideal for both quiet gatherings of a small group of friends and larger family reunions. It's also a perfect location for several couples and families to join together for a Tahoe visit or celebration.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Talk with owner for approval and details.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We needed to be near the village so my kids could do a Spartan Run. The location to the resort was perfect. The home was exactly like described and large enough for the nine of us. My granddaughters loved the hot tub. The house is supplied with everything you could need. The beds are comfortable. Nice linens. The owner was easy to work with and her directions/notes were helpful. We had one question during our stay, called Michele and she got right back to us with the answer. I would highly recommend staying here.
The house was amazing!!! Equipped with all necessary kitchen utensils which made our stay more enjoyable. Very comfortable, spacious, clean. Overall, an amazing experience for our family. THANK YOU!!!
Our stay was amazing! The scenery was beautiful and just a short drive to see shops and restaurants. It was so easy for booking and management always kept us in the loop. Extremely spacious rooms and well organized and stocked. I highly recommend you stay here!
We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Please come back and visit again soon, Frances!
Lake Tahoe Trip
This is a great property suited for a large party. The neighborhood is peaceful. The house is ideally located for those are into biking, hiking, and enjoying some fun outdoors. It may not be located along the shore but the lake is just a short drive away. Olympic village is probably about 3 minutes by car and the road leading straight to it is just infront of the house. A bike trail separate from the road itself is just across the property and is easily accessible. I had a chance to talk to Michele, the host, and she was really nice. We had a great weekend. Our group had a great time.
I loved the house
Beautiful home in an amazing location
A few co-workers and I stayed at the property during the Western States Endurance Run. The location to Squaw Valley was amazing and the views were out of this world. House was clean and perfect for a larger group of our size. Thanks for a great stay!
See below for summer activities and things to do:
* GOLD & TENNIS: Across the meadow at the Resort at Squaw Creek
* BIKING & WALKING: Bike paths across street from house goes to Squaw Village in one direction (1 mile), and along Truckee Rive to Tahoe City, Lake Tahoe (6 miles), Sunnyside (7 miles) and further down the west shore in the other direction.
* SWIMMING: At High Camp at Squaw, the Truckee River, Lake Tahoe, Donner Lake
* HIKING: All around, including at base and top of Squaw (1 mile)
* MOUNTAIN BIKING: Mountain bike park at Squaw (1 mile)
* PLAYGROUND & FULL-SIZE SOCCER FIELD: At entrance to Squaw Valley (1 mile)
* FLY FISHING: On Truckee River (1 mile)
* RIVER RAFTING: At entrance to Alpine Meadows (2.5 miles)
* HORSEBACK RIDING: At Alpine Meadows (3 miles) and in Truckee
* SPA: At Squaw Village and at Resort at Squaw Creek (1 mile)
* SHOPPING/RESTAURANTS/STARBUCKS/GROCERIES: At Squaw Village (1 mile)