Fabulous views of Alpine Meadows, vaulted ceilings and a custom stone hearth make this spacious home your ideal mountain getaway! Perched in the sunny, south-facing hills of Juniper Mountain, and with a flat driveway, you have easy access year-round to everything Alpine Meadows has to offer. Upon entering, you are struck by the views that the entire living space enjoys. A simple kitchen provides all the necessities for a home cooked meal or BBQ and a comfortable living room provides plenty of seating for everyone, a wood burning fireplace, and a large flat-screen TV.
Venturing down one level, two spacious guest rooms are separated by two full bathrooms. Head down again to the last floor, a full bathroom and even more sleeping quarters allow the whole gang to find a place to rest their head. Options include two separate bunk rooms and a queen bedroom. Kids will also love the den on this level with flat screen TV, sofa, and access to the small back deck.
• 2000 Square feet
• Pet-Friendly (Fee applies)
• Hot Tub
• Amazing Mountain Views
• 48'' TVs in Living Room and Downstairs Family Room
• Quiet Neighborhood
BR 1: King Bed
BR 2: Queen Bed
BR 3: Queen Bed
BR 4: Twin Bunk & Twin Bed (Sleeps 3)
Bonus Room: Bunk Bed
Den: Sofa Sleeper
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
2. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
3. While this home can sleep 11 people in beds, the owners wish to limit occupancy to 8 adults max.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).