Spacious Family Home-Hot Tub <4 Min Walk to Beach & Harbor-Small Dog Ok(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3bd/2ba sleeps 8-Hot Tub <4 min walk to beach-walk to harbor and Crow's Nest
The upper great room includes a gas fireplace, dining area, gourmet kitchen with gas range, Miele dishwasher and Subzero fridge. Master bedroom (queen bed) and a spacious bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub on the upper floor. The upper bedroom opens to the hot tub area. There is also a table with an umbrella on this upper deck and gas BBQ. Two tall deckchairs on upper deck near dining area are available during warm season. Another table on downstairs patio with chairs.
One dog allowed under 35 lbs. with notice. Completely fenced yard. High speed Wi-Fi, a computer and printer also located in the living room. Recently refinished and beautiful Beech hardwood floors throughout the upstairs living space, including stairwell, so removing shoes upon entering house is HIGHLY APPRECIATED. Downstairs radiant heated tile floor.
Open beam tall vaulted ceilings and lots of windows are some of the features of this spacious and comfortable family home. Five (5) thermostats throughout house so can adjust temperature to your liking.
Nice linens and towels are provided, and the beds are made fresh for you. More linens in the closets if needed. A large parking area that can hold a small RV, boat or trailer, or 3 cars can park on the property. Two guest parking passes provided by owner during "permit season" for street parking. There is an outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a day at the beach at the back door by the sand toys (in storage locker) and boogie boards. 3 TVs, radio/CD player, gas BBQ, poker chips/cards, beach chairs/umbrella, mats, 2 bicycles, and toys. A selection of DVD's, CD's, books, games, and children's toys/books are available too. Some condiments and spices available.
FAMILIES WITH BABIES: safety gate for top of stairs (n downstairs BR), new pack'n play w/sheet (in downstairs BA cabinet), and portable high chair (on LR shelf near fireplace) are provided.
- just under 3 blocks to popular Twin Lakes Beach with fire rings and nearby volleyball nets, restaurants, coffee shop.
- great separation for two families or adults/children (LR upstairs/FR downstairs)
- Beds: Sleeps 10. Queen bed in upstairs master BR ensuite, King bed in downstairs BR, Twin trundle beds in downstairs BR, Queen hidabed in upstairs LR, Queen futon in downstairs FR with very thick, comfortable mattress.
- 1 Bath upstairs, 1 Bath downstairs (both good size)
- hardwood floors upstairs/Spanish tile floors downstairs w/radiant heating; downstairs bedrooms are carpeted
- free firewood for bonfires
- well equipped kitchen,(all appliances, dishes, cooking utensils, pots and pans, assorted spices, some condiments, etc.) bathrooms (hair dryers, hand soap, shampoo/conditioner, etc.)
- Miele washer/dryer
- lots of natural light
- games/toys for kids, 2 bikes, helmets, beach equipment
'Long-Term Renters Considered in off-peak season'
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1755 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Children's toys/books are in the downstairs 3rd bedroom. a high chair that sits on a bench or chair, a portable crib, and a safety gate for top of stairs. Please ask and these items can be left out for your arrival....moreless
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Twin Lakes beach is just a short walk away. Take the family to the beach for a bonfire. Fire Rings provided. Walk to the harbor and catch a dinner cruise on the sailboat Chardonnay. The Wednesday evening 5-7 pm. sailboat regatta is always a beautiful sight. Walk to the Crows Nest for dinner, dancing or a Sunday night comedian. Close to the boardwalk and the Santa Cruz Natural History Museum as well. The Twin Lakes Beach Haven is the perfect family beach rental. ...moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 5 - Sep 15, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- cleaning/linens $245 + tax
- Pet Fee $100
- Tax Rate 11%
Holiday Week and Weekends 4 night min. $550/night for three of the nights, $495/night for other nights
a $350 fully refundable damage deposit. See agreement for details.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Charter services, including fishing, diving, photographic, whale watching and wildlife excursions are available as well as fresh seafood straight from the boat. Check with the Santa Cruz Harbor for more details. Aldo's restaurant is across the harbor just a short 5 minute drive. Aldo's is a local favorite for breakfast with a view. The Harbor Cafe is quite a special catch as well. The sea worthy ambiance, bottomless mimosas and brunch are surely a meal worth writing home about. Of course there are several sights to see at the Beach Boardwalk. There is a new ride this summer called the Undertow! A one of a kind spinning roller coaster. A must see. Downtown Santa Cruz has so many great shops from O'Neils, and Pacific Surf to our favorite Bookshop Santa Cruz. Don't miss Marini's famous salt water taffy and a cup of amazing Santa Cruz Roasting co. coffee.
- Primary: +1 8316879283
- Secondary: +1 8317130929
- Fax: +1 6365486120
Beautiful Maple and Bamboo
hot tub on the side deck
outdoor seating on the deck
Balcony at the front of the home. The door is in the kitchen and dining area.
Master bedroom w/queen bed
The family room with TV and wet bar
downstairs bathroom with a large shower
Books and toys in the kids room.
Amazing Sunsets at Twin Lakes Beach are a sight to behold.
parking at the front of the home
Beautiful high open beam ceilings with natural light
beautiful living area upstairs with a gas lit fireplace
Gourmet Kitchen with a sub-zero fridge
jetted tub in master bathroom
Master bedroom door to the deck and hot tub
The Family room has a queen sized futon and a flat T.V. as well as a wet bar.
King bed in downstairs Bedroom
Twin Lakes Beach just under a 5 min walk from the Haven
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.