Clear the calendar for an unbeatable stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 4 in Sun City! Often called the 'Original Fun City,' this charming town is dedicated to a lifestyle of leisure and an easy-going attitude - continually found on the fairways of the golf courses and the activities of the recreation centers. This home is located near the 6th tee box and offers views of the course water hazard. Stay close to home, or explore the nearby areas of Phoenix and Sedona.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Spend those warm, sunny days diving into all the amenities this community offers. With access to 8 golf courses and 7 recreation centers, the possibilities are seemingly endless! When you're looking for some peace and privacy, a cozy adobe-style house is ready to welcome you home - perched on the edge of the fairways so you can continue to enjoy a true Arizona experience.
During the downtime, rest easy inside 1,110 square feet of comfortable living space. Unplug with a good book on the living room couches, while loved ones unwind with a movie on the 55-inch flat-screen curved plasma Smart TV.
You'll feel right at home with a fully equipped kitchen to utilize each evening. Friends can enjoy appetizers at the kitchen island seating while you stir side dishes nearby or fire up the entree on the gas grill outside. When all is prepared, enjoy a hearty home-cooked meal at the 4-person dining table.
Bring a bottle of wine outside on the shaded patio just as the sun sets, casting a warm glow on the rocky landscape surrounding. Good friends and good views paired with a great bottle is surely the best way to end another day in paradise.
When you're ready to retire for the night, venture back inside for peaceful slumbers on the queen bed in the master bedroom, while friends doze off atop a plush king bed in the second bedroom.
Sun City is a retirement community where easy-going and active folk thrive! You'll find 8 golf courses in the area, including Sun City Country Club and South Golf Course just 2 miles away. When you're ready for more, head to one of 7 recreation centers, where you can swim in the pools, play pickleball and tennis, walk the indoor track, or watch a show at the Sun Bowl Amphitheater!
Spend the day in the big city and drive 40 minutes into Phoenix! Walk the Phoenix Art Museum, tour the Phoenix Zoo, snag tickets to a concert at Talking Stick Arena, or simply stroll the streets of the city to find your own favorite spot! If you're visiting in the spring, be sure to catch one of the many Spring Training baseball games in the area!
If you're up for a bit of adventure, take a day trip into the vast desert landscape of Arizona. The unique cities of Sedona and Flagstaff sit just 2 hours away in Coconino National Forest, brimming with towering cacti and red rock structures. Or, venture over 3 hours to experience the incredible Grand Canyon National Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 55-inch flat-screen curved plasma Smart TV, memory foam mattresses, Keurig coffee maker, in-unit laundry machines, shaded backyard patio, ample outdoor seating, gas grill, covered parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more!
- Enjoy access to Sun City community amenities including 8 golf courses and 7 state-of-the-art recreation centers with endless activities!
- Wonderful Sun City location - Sitting 40 minutes outside of Phoenix with nearby access to plenty of outdoor recreation including the Coconino National Forest and the Grand Canyon!
- Guest passes for the recreation centers can be purchased for $75 per month, per person. These provide access to all recreation centers and access to reduced rates on greens fees
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 28.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (no pets are to be left unsupervised)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This unit is located in a retirement community and children under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay for more than 30 days
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in