Holiday Hill Ranch: Executive Home Sleeps 8(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 bedroom; 2 Full & 2 Half Bathrroms; Pool; Ocean & Mountain Views
Located on an acre my home is surrounded by sub-tropical fruit trees including mango, cherimoya, macadamia nut and others! Beautiful ranch style home in the Goleta-Santa Barbara foothills sleeps 8 and offers many amenities such as gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, pool, jacuzzi, pool table, fire pit, BBQ, steam shower, large lawn and more! Close proximity to Santa Barbara beaches, downtown shopping & dining, UCSB and Santa Barbara Airport!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 12%
1) Enjoy my home as I do … please be respectful of my home.
2) I live in a quiet neighborhood; please be respectful of my neighbors especially with respect to street parking and noise levels. Quiet hours after 10 pm per county ordinance however music/ loud laughter/yelling/ etc should be kept to reasonable levels at all hours. Outdoor music in pool/jacuzzi area should be kept at reasonable levels at all hours and should be turned off after 9 pm.
3) Parking is restricted to driveway & street property line.
4) Entryway and kitchen are on a marked raised platform, please use caution while transitioning to and from these areas.
5) No glass is allowed around pool/jacuzzi. Use of pool and jacuzzi are at at the discretion of my guests and at their risk. Please do not adjust pool or jacuzzi settings. No rough play around pool!/jacuzzi. At all times strict safety practices should be adhered to in and around pool.
6) Use of alcohol is at discretion of my guests and at their risk.
7) Strict no smoking policy inside my home.
8) No removal or relocation of furniture without prior consent. No taping or attaching of any objects to walls.
9) No additional guests without prior consent. No parties or events (bachelor, bachelorette, engagement/wedding, milestone birthdays, graduation etc) without prior consent.
10) Violation of house rules may result in forfeiture of security deposit and/or cancellation of reservation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: I am a retired executive who enjoys cycling, skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, gardening and my children/grandchildren. I grew up in the finger lake region of upstate NY and attended Syracuse University where I received my BS, MS and PhD in solid state physics. During my career I worked in aerospace and lived on both coasts... Santa Barbara as well as Boston. I love to cook and my favorite food is sushi. I love to share great recommendations on local dining, art galleries, beaches, cycling routes and wineries!
Why the Owner Chose Goleta, CA, USA:
Unique Santa Barbara Ranch style home completely remodeled inside and out... gourmet kitchen; open floor plan; outside dining and leisure space!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Pool, Pool Table, BBQ, Fire Pit, Steam Shower and more!
- Primary: 805-245-7981
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool, Jacuzzi, Fire Pit, BBQ and Outdoor Living-Dining Space
Large Pool and Jacuzzi
View of home from family room featuring open floor plan!
Large Family Room adjoing Gourmet Kitchen with TV, Stereo and Pool Table!
Gourmet Kitchen with 6 Burner Double Oven Wolf Stove!
Living-Dining room with ample seating and wood burning fireplace!
View of home from Entryway
Master Bedroom with King sized Bed!
Bedroom #2 with Queen Bed
Bedroom #4 with Queen Bed
Guest Bathroom off Living Room
Outdoor Dining and Leisure space!
View from patio overlooking pool and lawn to ocean in the distance
Living Room with wood burning fireplace!
Family room with pool table and TV/Stereo!
Gourmet Kitchen with Wolf range and SubZero Fridge!
Food prep sink in island.... Large Subzero fridge!
View of dining area which comfortably seats 8!
Master Bedroom with King bed, reading area, wood fireplace, patio and steam shw
Bedroom #3 with Queen Bed
Full bath for Bedrooms #2, #3 & #4
Entryway to Holiday Hill Ranch
Holiday Hill Ranch
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.