Your Rocky Mountain getaway begins at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Colorado Springs! This spacious home offers over 1,700 square feet of living space and a great location just minutes from downtown, Garden of the Gods, and tons of Colorado Springs attractions! Up to 10 travelers will love spending days in the historic district or exploring the great outdoors and their evenings unwinding in the spacious home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Beds, Air Mattress
With beautiful hardwood floors and large windows that let in plenty of sunshine, this spacious home feels light and airy.
The fun doesn't stop once you return to the house each night! Stay entertained by watching your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV in the living room, or use the wireless internet access to surf the net for something to do the next day.
There's no reason to leave the comfort of your home-away-from-home when hunger strikes! Designate a chef in your group to prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
Gather around the dining table adjacent to the kitchen when it's time to feast. The wooden table has plenty of space to accommodate everyone in your travel group.
When you're tuckered out from a day of adventure, dive under the covers of one of the comfortable beds! The first 2 bedrooms host queen beds and the kids in your group will love the 2 twin-over-full bunk beds in the third bedroom.
This home is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from some of the city's most popular destinations. Drive less than 7 miles to spend the afternoon at Garden of the Gods. The park offers hiking trails for all skill levels, as well as rock climbing for the more adventurous travelers in your group.
For a more leisurely day spent outdoors, walk down the street to Memorial Park, which has a playground for the kids, swimming, boating, and much more. The golfers in your travel group will like to hit the links at Valley Hi Golf Course or Jewett Municipal Golf Course, both of which are just minutes from the home.
Be sure to visit the historic district of Colorado Springs: Old Colorado City! Learn all about the Pikes Peak Gold Rush, window shop at the unique boutiques, and try some local fare at one of the many restaurants!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and much more!
- Wonderful Colorado Springs location just minutes to downtown and the Garden of the Gods!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport, 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~8.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
On-Site Event Information:
- Please keep the outside of the house clean; the cleaners do not handle outside cleaning
- Put everything back to it's original condition
- Damages incurred inside may result in an additional fine
- If the number of guests exceeds 10 people, please inform the Guest Contact prior to an event