Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This wonderful oceanfront home offers you the perfect beach vacation! Everyone dreams of vacationing in a home where your whole view is filled with nothing but the beach and ocean and this home delivers on that dream! The common living area has wall-to-wall windows where you can constantly view the many changing ocean scenes and amazing sunsets! Hear the waves crash, see the pelicans soar by and feel the ocean breezes on your face as you savor that wonderful glass of local wine on the deck! To get to the beach, just head out the front door where you will find a short path through the dunes that leads you to the Morro Strand State Beach. Here you can walk for miles in either direction on white sand beaches. It doesn’t get better than this!
• The living room, dining room and kitchen are one large, open area with AMAZING ocean views to hang out in.
• Living room with large flat screen tv, comfortable seating and gas fireplace.
• Front deck with lounge furniture
• The kitchen is well-equipped with high-end appliances
• Wind-protected patio area off the kitchen with a gas Weber barbeque grill and seating area
• Master suite has a queen-size bed, gas fireplace and private bath
• Master bathroom with gorgeous walk in shower
• 2nd bedroom with queen bed each
• 3rd bedroom with queen sized bed
• Hall bathroom has a combination bathtub/shower.
• The living room also has queen-size hide-a-bed couch and there is a very comfortable twin sized roll-away bed.
• Ping pong table.
• Washer and dryer, free WiFi and cable TV.
• Outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a trip to the beach.
You will have use of one parking spot in the garage and plenty of additional parking in the long driveway. This home is located in a quiet neighborhood that is great for walking and biking but is just a 5 minute drive to downtown Morro Bay. The Morro Bay Trolley Car also frequents this neighborhood during the extended summer season, providing you a carefree ride to the downtown area.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will definitely want to come back!