Sleeps 8. 4 Bedrooms. 3.5 Bathrooms
About Michael Few
I work in the field of technology, creating software to help empower people to take control of their health. After a serious injury many years ago, I remodeled this house to accommodate my needs and create a serene and healing atmosphere.
Michael Few purchased this House in 2010
Why Michael Few chose Rio Verde Vista
I love this property because of the gorgeous views from the backyard and the incredibly convenient location. It is is a perfect middle ground between convenience and quiet serenity.
What makes this House unique
Views from the backyard. Huge kitchen with the finest appliances, 3 Master Bedrooms,
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
The perfect place to gather!
Our family came together to celebrate a graduation. This property had the perfect space to enjoy each other and have private space. The pool and outdoor areas were wonderful. The BBQ and kitchen were well equipped with utensils and pans. No need to eat out! When we did decide to venture out, the property is very close to stores, restaurants and malls.
Relaxing, comfortable space to enjoy the beauty of the Tucson area
Lots to like in this wonderful home:
- enough comfortable space for two couples, one from the East Coast and one from the West, to reconnect cooking and eating in the spacious kitchen, sharing meals and floor-exercising in the dining/living room, reading and watching sunsets on the back porch overlooking the pool and the desert garden, and movie-binging and sports-watching in the theater room, yet also to have space for both privacy and occasional overnight visitors.
- the aquarium was an unexpected pleasure that grew on us over our month-long stay. The first few days we figured we had seen all within, but then began noticing baby starfish and new creatures not observed initially. We were amazed as to the self-sufficiency of this aquarium: our own biosphere!
-reading previous reviews as to location, we were a little concerned about possible road noise, but this was not an issue at all. During the (minor) rush-hour times, it took a little longer to enter the road, but that too was no problem.
- the owner and the manager were very responsive to questions and requests both before and during our visit.
A few minor suggestions:
- the dining area could use more light for both meals and reading at this table; perhaps, add a floor lamp near the dining table.
- some additional spoons, knives and bowls needed in the kitchen.
Overall, we had a great time; this home was well-located, comfortable and totally enjoyed!
Great Stay in a Great Home
This large, beautiful home was great for our group of friends from New Mexico, California, and Mexico. The spacious kitchen was our primary gathering area...with enough room for everyone! We were disappointed that the weather was cool, and we could not enjoy the swimming pool. But we did use the grill and enjoyed the outdoor covered patio. This is a great house for a large group with enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate everyone. The locaiton is great, with easy access to all of Tucson. We hope to come back again next year! Thank you Michael for sharing your beautiful home!
Awesome—perfectly as described
This place was amazing. Fit our needs exactly. Comfortable, beautiful, very nicely appointed. Host was quick to respond to questions, and was very helpful. Highly recommended!
Great house in a good area
Michael's house was awesome and he was amazing to work with. He was able to figure out several things personally in order to better accommodate our group. I would definitely stay here again and recommend him for anyone else wanting to stay in Tucson.
This was the perfect place for our family. There was plenty of room for everyone. It was close by to Sabino Canyon and places to eat.