About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
4 bedroom, 3 bath house with a garage, across from beach stairs
3 for 2 special for stay dates from NOW to May 24 !! Book two nights and get the third added free!
(Enter two nights in VRBO dates not three, for correct pricing - if weekend use Fri/Sat only)
NEW for 2018!!
-- PRIVATE HOT/COLD OUTDOOR SHOWER
-- ALL NEW APPLIANCES
House 84 has it ALL... New, modern furniture and supplies for grownups -- ocean views -- a dedicated playroom full of toys and kid supplies -- drive-up convenience -- and the closest home to the beach access stairs! It has everything you could want or need - just bring your clothes and food and you are ready!
To view a walk-through video of this home, click through the slideshow above and look for the arrow to click to start the video. Or, go directly to: https://youtu.be/sQVWtzShsIE
To view the path to the beach from this home, go directly to: https://youtu.be/mqHn7mjsM94
This house has the ONLY electric vehicle (E.V.) charger in a rental home at Pajaro Dunes! Level 2 Clipper Creek charger on site for guest use.
Four bedrooms with flexible sleeping arrangements and three full baths allow this home to be shared by one large family or multiple families/generations. The maximum headcount day/night is 12 people, ALL included. No pets, no exceptions...
The bed configurations are (see photos):
• Main floor master w/King and own bathroom
• Main floor playroom with four twin bunks (4) and hall bathroom
• Bottom floor bedroom with King shares downstairs hall bath
• Bottom floor bedroom with King and two twin bunks shares downstairs hall bath
Boutique hotel feel at the beach... We completely redecorated, restocked, and revamped this home with $100,000+ in updating and tweaks all dedicated to the "stuff" inside, rather than the house itself. New king beds - high quality 20' Simmons BeautyRest mattresses. Twin bunkbeds are all new latex foam mattresses. High quality linens, leather beds and Pottery Barn duvets complete the modern beach feel. You don't need to sacrifice comfort and quality to be at the beach!
Between the potential to share this home with multiple generations or multiple families, and the extra amenities this home offers, it is truly a bargain compared to other properties. This is the only rental home at Pajaro Dunes that has this level of updating, electronics, kid and beach supplies and special touches. We know, we rented the others before we bought - and decided to create the rental home WE would have wanted to rent!
This home is especially comfortable for longer term visitors as it offers all the comforts of home (maybe more).
• Every bedroom plus living room and playroom have large flat screen smart TVs with DISH Network and Blu-ray players. Enjoy the game on our big TV guilt-free while others enjoy the beach.
• Dedicated WIFI on site for you to surf, work or stream
• Wii, games and Minecraft for older kids
• Two loaner LAPTOPS for guest use (Windows OS)
• Tons of movies and popular TV shows already saved on the DVR plus a ton of DVDs. Bring your popcorn for movie night!
• Cordless phones with free local and long distance
• PLAYROOM/BUNKROOM stocked with toys and games! The grownups can enjoy themselves in the great room while the kids are off making art creations with their sand dollars. We have grownup games too, like poker, twister, cards, and puzzles.
• Have a baby/toddler? No problem, so do we! We have the stuff: changing table, two pak n plays, three high chairs, a baby-washing basin, potty seat adapters on every toilet, one floor-based training potty, high and low step stools in every bathroom, wipe warmer, baby monitor (video), boppy pillow, baby bjorn, bumbo chair, and floor entertainer mat for infants. We have three strollers: a dualie Bob stroller plus two single strollers, ride-on toys and even bikes (helmets on site). Tons of beach toys for the kids and balls/chairs for adults! See photos!
• No kids? No problem! You’d never know the kid stuff was there. Enjoy our vast assortment of fancy cocktail glassware for your adult weekend.
• Beach stuff! We provide coolers, beach towels, boogie boards, chairs, chaises, umbrellas, beach toys, sports balls (with pump), and even beach bags for your convenience. See photos!
• Weber gas grill, propane included, and lots of outdoor furniture and umbrellas so you can actually enjoy the view decks.
• Container for a beach bonfire: A metal container as required by state parks for a bonfire, and marshmallow roasting sticks -- just bring your wood and stuff for s'mores! Yeah we also have plastic wine glasses for the beach - 'cause we think through it all so you don't have to.
• Curtains. You may say – so what? Well, we woke at dawn at too many rental houses without decent window coverings. Close the curtains and sleep late. You are on vacation!
• Extra fridge/freezer in garage. You can store a week of food for everyone plus beverages and ice. You can also order pizza and Chinese delivery from nearby Watsonville. We can send delivery menus in advance to help you plan.
• Allergy friendly: no forced-air heat, only radiant space heating, NO PETS on site, no smoking. ALL NEW: all mattresses (with dust covers), pillows, down comforters, linens and duvets/covers, mattress pads, towels, area rugs -- all brand new.
• Pajaro Dunes has tennis courts (reserve one day prior), a volleyball court, full basketball court, soccer field and bocce ball on site.
• OUTDOOR SHOWER - Brand new, private outdoor shower with hot/cold water and direct access into garage. Wetsuit drying hooks and hangers are outside shower. Calling all boarders/surfers!
For a walk-through tour and a view of the walk to the beach, see these videos:
We look forward to your visit!
[Note: Pajaro Dunes does not allow renters to bring dogs or cats. Some try anyway. This is NOT the house to try to bring animals to. The owner's kids are VERY allergic to the dander left behind.]
Cal BRE Brokers License # 01952817
Santa Cruz County Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate # CO 00304
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
We are an active family that loves the beach and loves to share our love of the beach. When we are not at House 84, we are likely camping, at a T-ball game, or looking for an adventure somewhere.
Stacey purchased this House in 2014
Why Stacey chose Watsonville
We grew up on the East Coast, where beachhouses on the ocean are fairly common. We had never seen such a thing in California. When we first came to Pajaro Dunes, it instantly felt like home.
What makes this House unique
The close beach access right across the street! Lots of supplies you won't find in any other house, plus brand new furnishings and beds.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great Family Beach House
We (a family of nine) spent a wonderful five nights in a great multi-level house just a thirty second walk from the beach. The house was well equipped with the comforts of home and was stocked with games for all ages and toys for all the little ones. When we went to the beach, which was often, the house had everything you needed for an extended day at the beach (chairs, beach towels, beach toys, etc.). We'll definitely rent this again.
Comfrontable and well appointed.
Great place and stay. The location and community is great. Very clean and kept up, Easy walk over to beach. The house was all it repressed online, we would stay there again.
Monterey Bay Aquarium Trip
We had a wonderful stay. We took the entire family for my Grandson's 4th birthday to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The house was wonderful, the grandchildren loved all of the toys. The house had everything and more that we needed. Plenty of room for all. Thank you so much Stacey!
Our family adores Pajaro and has been spending many hours in the water and walking the beach! We had another wonderful long weekend here. Soul refreshing and recharged!
Wonderful time at Stacy‘s house. So cozy and we had everything we needed. We’d go back anytime! House right across from the beach great location. We all had the best time ever!
Love the place! So convenient to the beach!
The place was VERY nice! Very well equipped...toys for kids, beach chairs, beach toys, kitchen supplies, plenty of towels and beach towels. We had a great time!