Enjoy lakefront living at a fraction of the price from this quaint lakeside vacation cabin right on the water in Tahoe Vista. This location is phenomenal with 100 feet of premier golden sand beach and local amenities within walking distance as well.
Take advantage of the many surrounding natural amenities with easy access to world-class skiing, remarkable mountain biking, hiking and swimming. Most notably, Lake Tahoe resides out your front door, within steps of Moon Dunes Beach. Bask in the north shore sunlight all day, year round, from the beach, or the deck.
• 1350 Square Feet
• Wood Fireplace
• Shared 150 foot Pier
• NEW Hot Tub on Lakeside Deck
• Sandy Beach
BR 1: Queen (Lower Main Level)
BR 2: King Bed (2nd Level Upstairs)
BR 3: 2 Twin Beds (2nd Upstairs Level)
BR 4: 1 Bunk Bed (2nd Upstairs Level)
Full Bath - shower & tub (Lower Main Level)
Full Bath - shower only (2nd Upstairs Level)
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trail heads for mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Arrivals/Departures on Saturday or Sunday ONLY from 7/1 – 8/15.
2. This home is situated with five other lakefront cabins who share the beach, pier, and six buoys in common ownership.
3. There is only one dedicated parking spot for this unit. Overflow parking is possible, but NOT guaranteed, especially during peak periods. Those with boat trailers should make arrangements offsite and in advance for boat trailer parking.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).