About the property
- House1600 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 bed, 2 bath waterfront home with modern amenities- privacy- sleeps 10
Enjoy Honeoye Lake in this recently remodeled year-round home with nearly 1600 sf of living space. This three bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home has many oversized windows which offer postcard views of the surrounding Bristol Hills. The level yard and large deck open to over 50 ft of lakefront. Take advantage of the private dock for sunbathing or fishing. There is a grassy area for yard games, a fire pit for night-time marshmallow roasting, a front and back deck for outdoor entertaining and much more. This property truly has it all.
Sit and enjoy all the water front activities from the large deck. The expansive seasonal dock allows for plenty of space to load and unload passengers from boats, kayaks, canoes or jet skis. The shallow water and ability to walk in from the shore makes this a great property for families.
The bright, open floor plan includes two living areas. The upstairs area has a living room, three bedrooms, a powder room and a loft area. Downstairs you will find a renovated kitchen with Corian countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and new flooring throughout. There is also a remodeled full bathroom and living area with a sleeper sofa on the lower level. Sliding glass doors lead to the large deck with gas grill and covered seating.
A short drive by car or boat will bring you to the Sandy Bottom Park, where you can enjoy various amenities, including a large pavilion, picnic area, a sandy beach (with life guard), beach volleyball and large grassy play areas for the children.
Honeoye Lake is one of the prime fishing locations in the Finger Lakes Region due to it's pond-like ecosystem. The shore of the lake has a high density of recreation homes, many with docks for boats and other recreation vehicles. In warmer weather, fishing is considered exceptional. Walleye, bass, perch and bluegill are some of the recreational and tournament fish that can be found. The water is clear and clean; ideal for boating, tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, and other water sports. The Ring of Fire tradition is annually celebrated Labor Day weekend by area residents. Flares are lit around the lakeshore to signify summer's end and to recognize the wealth of the Finger Lakes harvest.
In the winter, the water freezes quickly and maintains its solid surface throughout the season. It is a prime location for ice fishing, skating, and ice boating.
The Honeoye Lake area is filled with artists, musicians, farmers, skilled laborers, quaint store fronts, retirees and families who contribute to this diverse community spirit of creativity, history, and a home town feel. Like the Native Americans who lived and worked the land here over two hundred years ago, the people of the community who live and work here today feel blessed with the natural beauty surrounding them.
Boat rental is available as well. We have a 21' Century Arabian boat. Check out the pictures to view. More images can be emailed as well.
1. CHECK-IN. Check-in time is after 3:00 P.M. EST. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. EST. No early check-ins.
2. SMOKING. This is a non-smoking cottage.
3. PETS. Pets are not permitted. Cutaia Development LLC is not responsible for damages to/from a pet on the property.
4. OCCUPANCY. Occupancy is restricted to no more than 10 persons.
5. DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR. Absolutely NO house parties allowed! We maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of neighbors and other guests. We rent only to families, couples and responsible adults. Guests who misrepresent themselves and/or Guests who are disruptive will be required to vacate the property immediately without refund.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required for weekly stays ($250 for weekends). This must be received with the advance payment outlined in # 7 below. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are cleaned and placed back in appropriate cabinets.
d. All doors and windows are locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are provided, so remember to bring and remove your own.
7. PAYMENT. An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to reserve dates. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of bank money order, cahiers check, or personal check, made payable to Cutaia Develop LLC. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The balance of rent is due 30 days before the arrival date. If booking less than 60 days in advance, payment must be sent in full.
8. CANCELLATIONS. A 90-day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 90 days prior to arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 90 days of arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund or rent or deposit.
9. MINIMUM STAY. This Property requires a two-night minimum stay. The minimum stay increases during holidays (three-night minimum) and peak season (seven-night minimum).
10. CLEANING FEE. The cottage is cleaned and inspected prior to check-in and after departure. There is a $75, non-refundable fee for this service. Guests are still responsible for reasonable cleanliness. There is to be no food left behind, the floor should be broom-clean and trash must be properly disposed of. Owner is authorized to reasonably charge Guest for any damage or excessive cleaning incurred, and for time and materials required to correct inventory problems. (See #6.)
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and Guest will not be permitted to check in, or removed from the property without refund.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTION. Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance of check-in.
14. PARKING. Parking is limited to four vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally-parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. STORM/LAKE POLICY. No refunds will be given for storms or acts of nature that prevent the use of the lake.
16. DAMAGE/INJURY/LOSS. Guest is solely responsible for any property damage, accident, or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property arising out of or in any way related to Guest’s use of the property or items of personal property provided by Owner. Guest shall inspect and become familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest herby agrees to defend and indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims, including those of a third party arising out of or in any wary related to Guest’s use of the property or items of personal property provided therein. Guest assumes the risk of injury (including death) or other losses related to the lake, boating, or other recreational activities and will defend and indemnify and hold Owner harmless with respect thereto. Guest agrees that liability includes missing or damaged home contents. Owner is not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind.
17. RIGHT TO ENTER. Owner and/or his agents and employees may enter the Property for necessary repairs, maintenance, or other purposes.
18. PHONES. The cottage has no telephone. Cell phone reception works well.
19. Cable / Wifi. Time Warner cable and wifi is provided.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautifull place and cottage - Grandiose
Very impressed about quality of this rent. Huge cottage with 2 floors, up is leaving room with bedrooms and multiple games for kids and family, downstairs is leaving room and kitchen open on terrasse upon the lake !
The owner is so convenient and cool he will help you with anything you need. From our side, you can book this place, you ll be sure to have wonderfull prestations
Thanks for the kind words, Marc! We would love to have you stay if you're passing through New York again. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the games as well!
Great house and excellent communication from owner, booked on short notice no problem. Would stay here again no question, thanks so much
Thanks for the kind words, Aaron. Glad to that we could help on such short notice. We look forward to hosting if you’re in the area again for ski races.
Great cabin by the lake!
We had a great time during our winter vacation. The owner kevin was very helpful and the location was great.the cabin was very clean and we loved the basement ! Which opens up to the lake outside. Overall a great experience.
Thanks for the kind words. We enjoy the layout of the lower level as well, especially that it walks right out to the deck, dock and water!
Beautiful cottage, with everything needed for a family or friend getaway
A wonderful cottage on the west side. We stayed during the winter, and enjoyed a warm, accommodating, homelike rental with every emminity that a group of 10 could wish for. Fantastic layout allowing for both large gatherings as well as individual private time. Great for summer and winter activities.
Thanks, Scott! We are glad that you had such a good time. We look forward to your stay in the future.
Group of girls went for annual GF weekend, and picked a great place to go! Very easy unloading everything as the parking is right by the front deck. Bedrooms are on top floor (all beds very comfortable) and stairs down to the kitchen level which leads out to the lake deck. We had more than enough room to spread out, cook, play cards, and enjoy the lake deck. Night time once in the house was enjoyed sitting at table with view of the lake and morning from the master bedroom was gorgeous with sun coming up, then coffee on deck....perfect! We drove into Canandaigua everyday .....did a little bit of everything and had the best Fall weather with beautiful foliage. Kevin was very easy to communicate with and made everything a breeze. We had a great time and would recommend this lake side Retreat!!
Thanks for the kind words, Deb! We are glad that you had a good time and would be happy to rent to you again. We hope you enjoyed the games we've collected. The fall foliage was in prime conditions for your stay.
Lovely and relaxing
We really enjoyed this place on the lake.. It was nice and clean and had plenty of room.. It was just the two of us this time, but I plan to go again for a girls weekend!!
The neighborhood was very quiet !! We didn't hear anyone the whole time we were there:) And the view was beautiful..
Kevin was very accommodating and a pleasure to speak with the entire process.. Looking forward to visiting again!
Thanks for the review, Maria. We are always amazed at how quiet and peaceful the fall is on the lake! Looking forward to renting to you again.
Additional information about rental rates
A cleaning fee of $100 will be added to the rental rate. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.