Enjoy Honeoye Lake in this recently remodeled year-round home with nearly 1600 sf of living space. This three bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home has many oversized windows which offer postcard views of the surrounding Bristol Hills. The level yard and large deck open to over 50 ft of lakefront. Take advantage of the private dock for sunbathing or fishing. There is a grassy area for yard games, a fire pit for night-time marshmallow roasting, a front and back deck for outdoor entertaining and much more. This property truly has it all.
Sit and enjoy all the water front activities from the large deck. The expansive seasonal dock allows for plenty of space to load and unload passengers from boats, kayaks, canoes or jet skis. The shallow water and ability to walk in from the shore makes this a great property for families.
The bright, open floor plan includes two living areas. The upstairs area has a living room, three bedrooms, a powder room and a loft area. Downstairs you will find a renovated kitchen with Corian countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and new flooring throughout. There is also a remodeled full bathroom and living area with a sleeper sofa on the lower level. Sliding glass doors lead to the large deck with gas grill and covered seating.
A short drive by car or boat will bring you to the Sandy Bottom Park, where you can enjoy various amenities, including a large pavilion, picnic area, a sandy beach (with life guard), beach volleyball and large grassy play areas for the children.
Honeoye Lake is one of the prime fishing locations in the Finger Lakes Region due to it's pond-like ecosystem. The shore of the lake has a high density of recreation homes, many with docks for boats and other recreation vehicles. In warmer weather, fishing is considered exceptional. Walleye, bass, perch and bluegill are some of the recreational and tournament fish that can be found. The water is clear and clean; ideal for boating, tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, and other water sports. The Ring of Fire tradition is annually celebrated Labor Day weekend by area residents. Flares are lit around the lakeshore to signify summer's end and to recognize the wealth of the Finger Lakes harvest.
In the winter, the water freezes quickly and maintains its solid surface throughout the season. It is a prime location for ice fishing, skating, and ice boating.
The Honeoye Lake area is filled with artists, musicians, farmers, skilled laborers, quaint store fronts, retirees and families who contribute to this diverse community spirit of creativity, history, and a home town feel. Like the Native Americans who lived and worked the land here over two hundred years ago, the people of the community who live and work here today feel blessed with the natural beauty surrounding them.
Boat rental is available as well. We have a 21' Century Arabian boat. Check out the pictures to view. More images can be emailed as well.
1. CHECK-IN. Check-in time is after 3:00 P.M. EST. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. EST. No early check-ins.
2. SMOKING. This is a non-smoking cottage.
3. PETS. Pets are not permitted. Cutaia Development LLC is not responsible for damages to/from a pet on the property.
4. OCCUPANCY. Occupancy is restricted to no more than 10 persons.
5. DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR. Absolutely NO house parties allowed! We maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of neighbors and other guests. We rent only to families, couples and responsible adults. Guests who misrepresent themselves and/or Guests who are disruptive will be required to vacate the property immediately without refund.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required for weekly stays ($250 for weekends). This must be received with the advance payment outlined in # 7 below. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are cleaned and placed back in appropriate cabinets.
d. All doors and windows are locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are provided, so remember to bring and remove your own.
7. PAYMENT. An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to reserve dates. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of bank money order, cahiers check, or personal check, made payable to Cutaia Develop LLC. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The balance of rent is due 30 days before the arrival date. If booking less than 60 days in advance, payment must be sent in full.
8. CANCELLATIONS. A 90-day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 90 days prior to arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 90 days of arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund or rent or deposit.
9. MINIMUM STAY. This Property requires a two-night minimum stay. The minimum stay increases during holidays (three-night minimum) and peak season (seven-night minimum).
10. CLEANING FEE. The cottage is cleaned and inspected prior to check-in and after departure. There is a $75, non-refundable fee for this service. Guests are still responsible for reasonable cleanliness. There is to be no food left behind, the floor should be broom-clean and trash must be properly disposed of. Owner is authorized to reasonably charge Guest for any damage or excessive cleaning incurred, and for time and materials required to correct inventory problems. (See #6.)
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and Guest will not be permitted to check in, or removed from the property without refund.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTION. Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance of check-in.
14. PARKING. Parking is limited to four vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally-parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. STORM/LAKE POLICY. No refunds will be given for storms or acts of nature that prevent the use of the lake.
16. DAMAGE/INJURY/LOSS. Guest is solely responsible for any property damage, accident, or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property arising out of or in any way related to Guest’s use of the property or items of personal property provided by Owner. Guest shall inspect and become familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest herby agrees to defend and indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims, including those of a third party arising out of or in any wary related to Guest’s use of the property or items of personal property provided therein. Guest assumes the risk of injury (including death) or other losses related to the lake, boating, or other recreational activities and will defend and indemnify and hold Owner harmless with respect thereto. Guest agrees that liability includes missing or damaged home contents. Owner is not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind.
17. RIGHT TO ENTER. Owner and/or his agents and employees may enter the Property for necessary repairs, maintenance, or other purposes.
18. PHONES. The cottage has no telephone. Cell phone reception works well.
19. Cable / Wifi. Time Warner cable and wifi is provided.