We are centrally located on Saltspring Island within walking distance to town (and the popular Saturday Market with products made by local artisans and growers), a walking distance of about 1 km. It is easy to download a web-brochure 'Saltspring Island' or we can send you the small full coloured booklet.
We are on the road to the SaltSpring Sailing Club and both bedrooms offer scenic views. In Bedroom 1 (suitable for one couple) you enjoy views of the gulf. The clawfoot bathtub in the on-suite is located in the bay/corner window which allows for romantic views of the full moon while Aquarius is rising. Bedroom 2 (suitable for one couple + 2 small children) has serene views of the trees and land as does the the large jetted tub in the on-suite.
All rooms have medium sized fridges and coffee, toasters, and grilles may be borrowed as well. There are several quality restaurants on the island and a well stocked Natureworks Health Grocer. From Spring thru Fall the Tuesday Vegetable Market provides fresh organic produce, baked goods. There is easy access to organic baking as well as gluten free products and awesome Saltspring goat and sheep's cheese, Jersey cow cheeses and so on. All of our rooms proudly have fluffy towels, spa coats and locally made Kama soap. Avocado soaps and oils are available, reasonably, for sale.
On the back deck there is a salt-water hot-tub for your use. The garden deck has a large rock wall which ensures your privacy when enjoying the outdoors.
For a more rustic, cyclist approach, there is also an outdoor studio cabin available for Bed and Breakfast.
1. B&B Room = $165/night.
• Sleeps 2 adults + 2 children (QS bed & double pull out couch bed)
• Additional room available for an extra 2 adults for $75 extra per night when the 1st room is booked at full rate.
2. Gulf views room = $165/night
• Sleeps 2 adults (QS bed)
• Additional room available for an extra 2 adults for $75 extra per night when the 1st room is booked at full rate
Rooms 1 and 2 Includes: Large private ensuite with jacuzzi or clawfoot tub & separate showers. Use of Kitchen, Living Room, Washer & Dryer also available.
3. Cyclist Cabin = $85/night
• 100 sq ft, sleeps 2 adults with double bed
• Includes: outside shower and toilet for a unique experience ideal for cyclists
We look forward to welcoming you soon!