Newly renovated (2017) and furnished upstairs apartment in the former servant's quarters of the Edward P. Ferry Mansion, built in 1870. Listed on the National Register of Historic places due to it's unique architecture and connection with the founding family of Grand Haven.
- Renovated with all new materials in a modern, but classic
- Beautiful gardens with courtyard Tiki Bar, gas grilling is available
- Close to waterfront, boardwalk, shopping and trolley stops
- Kitchen complete with microwave, coffee maker, etc.
- TV with Amazon Firestick
- Free Wi-Fi
- Living room sofa also converts to queen bed
- All linens, dishes, kitchen utensils furnished
- Everything you need for a week or a weekend.
- No Smoking on entire property
- While no pets are allowed in the apartment, we do have two dogs ( Luna, our Border Collie and Ike our Black Lab mix) that are very friendly and frequent the backyard.
- Additionally, we can accommodate electric vehicle charging. Tesla and non-Tesla (220V - 50amp).
Stroll to the boardwalk, take in the musical fountain, and meander through the unique stores and restaurants. This will make a wonderful place to call your home away from home, while taking in the sights of one of the most popular vacation towns in America.
Grand Haven was nationally recognized for having one of the top five beaches in the United States, by Good Morning America. The city has over 100 miles (160 km) of bike trails, a state beach, boardwalk, two lighthouses, a pier, wharf, large charter fishing fleet and a Great Lakes port, where it imports limestone, slag, cement and coal while exporting sand. Grand Haven is also home to the United States Coast Guard's "Group Grand Haven," which coordinates all Lake Michigan Coast Guard activities. Grand Haven is the only city officially designated as "Coast Guard City, USA" by an act of Congress.
Come stay with us and see why Grand Haven is THE place to be in the summer!