Ocean View Villa, 12,000 Sq. Ft.(7 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Hotel Villa Tramonto is available for vacations, weddings, retreats and events.
Enter the mansion through hand carved 9 ft. solid teakwood doors to the grand foyer with 30 ft. vaulted ceiling and custom crafted chandelier. You pass through double hand doors into a 30 ft. high, open beam living room with cathedral windows and a massive hand carved stone fireplace. Three bays of 14 ft. French doors lead out onto a covered veranda to the rear.
From the opposite side of the foyer, the second floor includes the formal dining room accented by a fireplace, raised panel walls and elaborately detailed coffered ceilings with recessed lighting.
The Gourmet kitchen features “blue eyes” granite countertops, 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezers, 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 Viking ovens, Viking warming drawer, Viking micro chamber, Wolf commercial cook top and a separate food preparation area.
Two additional bedrooms with full baths done in custom made Malibu Tile complete this floor. The top floor is accessible from the main staircase, and the stairwell from the upper mezzanine library which features an entertainment center, surround sound, and a 73 inch plasma television monitor which is mechanically lifted from the cabinetry.
The master bedroom suite has massive vaulted beam ceilings, carved fireplace, a wet bar, two bathrooms, walk through closet, elevated tub spa, walk in shower, bidet, a sub floor heating system and a ladies dressing area featuring a carved coliseum stone vanity and separate sink. In addition to the coliseum stone counters, bench, stair treads and tub deck, the master bathroom areas present an extensive use of decorative Malibu Tile which was custom made for the residence.
The lower level contains 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, one of which is considered a 2nd master bedroom with an elaborately designed see-through fireplace to a bathroom with a raised spa tub, walk in shower and sauna.
There is a laundry room, 2 central vacuum machines and commercial water heater. The security room coordinates the home management system, house intercom, sound systems, and closed circuit TV with night vision exterior security camera coverage. The estate is enclosed with a 6 ft. tall security wall assuring complete privacy.
There is also a similar but smaller 5,900 square foot, four bedroom ensuite, coastline ocean view villa, available next door.
Details of the subject property comprise the following:
• Walls averaging 16 inches in thickness
• Custom 9’ and 13” high teakwood panel doors
• 5 wood burning fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen
• 2 wet bars with ice making refrigerator and wine refrigerator
• Large sauna in the master bedroom of the lower level
• Semi-circular driveway in front accessing the 2-car garage
• Driveway at the side accessing attached 3-car garage
This beautiful villa is located on the coast within 5 minutes of Malibu or Santa Monica, within 30 minutes of downtown Los Angeles or the movie studios, and within 15 minutes of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. It is within walking distance of the beach, close proximity to the unique shops of Pacific Palisades and has everything to offer for a perfect family vacation or business conference.
Owner and concierge are fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Small dogs welcome.
Come experience a taste of California!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 12000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 30
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 30, Beds for 30
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $200 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Refundable Damage Deposit $5,000
- Pet Fee $200
Welcome to Villa Tramonto. At the villa you will find a tranquil neighborhood environment which will ensure a restful and relaxing vacation experience. To ensure an enjoyable stay, we provide a clean home and basic necessities, such as towels, fresh bed linens, bathroom supplies, kitchenware and cleaning supplies. Please let us know any additional details you may require such as maid service, chef, catering, full VIP concierge, event access services, and transportation arrangements.
- No parties or events without written permission.
- The fee for weddings, events or parties will run from $5k to $12k in addition to the nightly rate.
- There is a $5,000 refundable security deposit.
- There is usually a $200 per day charge for each guest exceeding 9 guests.
- No location shooting or videotaping without written permission.
- The property will hold up to 40 cars parked properly. No more than 10 cars are allowed on the property at any time without written permission.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Hotel Villa Tramonto is available for vacations, weddings, retreats and events. We offer maid service, VIP concierge, chef, catering, event access, and transportation. The villa is also available for long term rentals.
• Parking: No parking is allowed on the street in front of the villa. However, parking is allowed starting at the corner of Tramonto and Revello up the street. Parking is also allowed in the 2-car garage and circular driveway in front of the house, and the 3-car garage and driveway on the side of the house. With specific written permission only, an additional 25 cars may be parked in the large area adjacent to the patio at the rear of the property. Please use caution when entering or exiting the property.
• Pets dogs: Small dogs are allowed with prior approval and must be house trained. Larger dogs or other animals are allowed without written permission. If bringing a pet, please make arrangements in advance.
• Telephone: In the event the Premises phones are used, the Host agrees to pay $25.00 per phone line per day, as well as any phone charges exceeding the $25.00 amount, if used.
• Prohibited without owner's permission: a) Attaching or drilling into any part of fundamental existing structures; b) Taping anything to any surfaces, including hardwood floors; c) Painting of existing walls or appurtenances; d) Any and all pyrotechnics and smoke devices; e) Nailing anything to surfaces or walls.
• Nightly rates: $1,995 per night. There is a refundable $5,000 security deposit. There is generally a $200 nightly charge per guest for each guest over 9.
• Noise: While there is a sound buffer provided by trees and open space between Villa Tramonto and other homes in the area, city noise ordinances require that there be no loud and raucous noise on the property, public street or and other public place in such a manner as to interfere with the peace and quiet of any person within or upon any such places.
• Visitors: are your responsibility and they must abide by the same house rules. Any non-registered sleep-over will be charged double the rate of an extra person and will be deducted from the security deposit.
• Smoking: Villa Tramonto is a smoke free environment. However, if you must, please do so outside in the courtyard or patio. Violators will be fined $250.
• Furniture: No moving of large furniture items, or items stored in cellar unless agreed by owner in writing. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld. Furniture should be left in the same condition and place as it was upon check-in. Please lift furniture instead of pushing it across the hardwood flooring or there may be a charge to refinish the flooring. Guests agree to place furniture and all other items back in their original positions before check out.
• Special Events: No wedding/receptions, parties or location/film shooting allowed without written approval. Contact us for a custom rate.
Thank you for choosing Villa Tramonto. By signing this agreement you agree to respect the above house rules. Management has the right to remove guests from the premises who do not abide by the house rules and no refund will be given for the remaining reserved days.
That's all. Have fun! Enjoy your stay!
- Primary: 3107386828
Links to more information:
Mstr. Bas Jacuzzi
Mstr. Br. Ste.
2nd Mstr. Ba.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.