Welcome to Ho'okipa Villa!
Built in 1938 and recently renovated, this luxury home offers a unique combination of vintage and modern beach charm. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms comprise the main home, while the guest cottage provides an additional bedroom, bathroom, and full kitchen.
Ho'okipa Villa features two main living areas and the finest in luxury furnishings. Its spacious remodeled kitchen enables families to enjoy meals together without having to venture out. Guests will also appreciate the option of using air conditioning on warmer tropical days or simply allowing cool Hawaiian breezes to blow through the home.
The beautifully-landscaped grounds of Ho'okipa Villa contain a pool and lanai area large enough for all to lounge and play. A barbecue grill and covered outdoor seating provide an additional comfortable option for meals together. After coming home from the beach, enjoy a quick open-air rinse in the outdoor shower and then curl up for a nap in the shade.
Centrally located in Kahala, Ho'okipa Villa provides easy access to the golden sands and swaying palms of nearby Kahala Beach. Watch dolphins play or choose from a variety of dining options at nearby Kahala Hotel & Resort. Take just an eight-minute drive, and find yourself in the bustling historic town of Waikiki. Make lasting memories with the whole family in this heavenly Hawaiian home-away-from-home!
Call or email to book today!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID TA-088-184-4224-01
5. Air Conditioning Notes: Split and window units.
6. Included Electric Cap: $400 (stays 7-14 nights), $600 (stays 14+ nights)
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.