Quaint, Sophisticated, and Stunning! Beautifully remodeled with slate floors and an elegant kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and kitchen island. The open dining area enjoys wooded and mountain views.
Very tastefully furnished, the spacious living room also features, a cozy gas stove and vaulted, pine ceilings. You and your guests will also appreciate all the fantastic upgrades including updated baths with a jetted tub in the master and a large glass shower. All of the bedrooms, while cozy offer fine bedding, furnishings, and individual televisions.
• Approx 1500 Square Feet
• 44'' Flat-screen TV with Surround Sound in Living Room
• 20'' Flat-Screen TV in Master Bedroom
• Jetted Tub in Master Suite
• Gas Fireplace in Main Living Room
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
• Available for SKI LEASE in the Winter!
• HOT TUB!
Master BR 1 - King w/ ensuite jac tub & shower (Main Floor)
BR 2 - Queen (Main Floor)
BR 3 - Twin over Full Bunk Bed & Trundle, Sleeps 4 (Main Floor)
Full Bath - shower/tub combo (Main Floor)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America's largest homeowner's associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You'll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners' Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you'll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community, click on the HOA link below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of six.
2. While the driveway and approach to this house is moderate, 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-11