Sand Castle1 boasts island living at its finest. We are located half way between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach in the city of Indian Shores. Easy access to big city convenience but the calm of a small family-friendly island community. Tampa International Airport is located about 30-45 minutes away.
Our home has been newly renovated : Every thing has been upgraded, painted and refreshed. New and Clean…Non-smoking unit
1. Open gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances ( includes side by side fridge with ice and water in the door), granite counters, glass backsplash, breakfast bar, Beach themed dishes and silverware, blender, coffee pot, toaster, all the necessary kitchen gadgets..
2. Our living room/ dining area features a flat screen tv, comfortable sofa and chairs, stereo, DVD player. Free Wi-Fi throughout the unit. Dining table seats 6 with additional seating for 2 at the breakfast bar. Gulf Front balcony-always a great spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
3. Master bedroom has new king bed and the adjoining master bath has enlarged spa–like shower, new fixtures, granite counter top. Flat screen tv . Large patio doors open to balcony on the Gulf.
4. Second bedroom has two double beds-view of the intercoastal waterway. TV. Second bathroom features new fixtures and tile.
5. Washer/ dryer located off second bathroom.
6. Den/ bedroom 3 has a single bed . A private oasis with a door off the hall …Perfect for younger guests.
7. Balcony has a table with 4 chairs and an additional high top with seating for two. Beach chairs , umbrella, and toys are in the utility closet
SandCastle 1 Amenities : Our landscaped grounds rival any on the beach. The Sandcastle I complex has a large beach-side pool(heated in winter) and hot tub, and game room with ping pong, a lending library, and free Wireless Internet service. There is a designated barbeque grill area with gas and a charcoal grill, and picnic tables. We have a private beach entrance with a shower and shared beach-toy box. Each condo has one designated reserved numbered parking space. Some short term-visitor spaces are available on a first come basis. Additional street parking may be available north of the complex.
Area Amenities: Many great restaurants are within walking distance: You can get anything from pizza, breakfast, seafood , or 5 star gourmet within a very short area. A Trolley stops in front of the building and runs from Clearwater to St. Pete’s beach. If you prefer fishing or boating, there is a Boat rental dock just across the street; where you can also rent bikes or motorbikes. Shopping choices are endless: Jonn’s Pass, malls, Old St. Pete , etc.. Other activities including a seasonal Farmers Market, Florida Botanical Gardens, Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary, libraries, theaters, galleries, and world class museums.
And then there are sports: The area is home to the NFL Buccaneers, the NHL Lightning and the American League Tampa Bay Rays. Spring training,Gran Prix Racing, and Bowl Games. Still need more? Bush Gardens is only 40 minutes away or take a day trip to Orlando. If you want a more eco day, visit Crystal River.
There is so much to see and do, one week is never enough. Enjoy..We know you will return.