Detach from your busy life + connect with family and friends...create memories!
All measurements are close approximations: Bedroom #1-- queen sized bedroom, 11'x11'; Bedroom 2— 2 sets of bunks: twin bed bunks and a full with twin bunk bed, 13'x11; Bedroom 3—15.6'x 15—very spacious master bedroom with private master bath. In the closet, there is a pack and play for use.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Review large rental agreement: lists suggested packing items+ house rules.Fri-Fri 7 night rentals late June to mid- Aug, 3 nights over holiday weekend
- Put all wet towels either into the washer or in the hamper to save our floors from unnecessary damage. Please start one load of laundry before leaving
- We strongly encourage everyone showering in the outside shower immediately after the beach. Return everything to its place at departure.
Hosted by Erica CarliAsk a question
About Erica Carli
We live in Chicago and discovered Harbor Country through a family member, who has a home in New Buffalo. We fell in love with the area as it is a very short drive from Chicago, but makes you feel like you are a world away from the hustle bustle of the city. We know you will love this area of the country as much as we do. We are very detail-oriented when it comes to furnishing a home and have tried to think of everything to make your stay fun, relaxing and enjoyable. We are fair, level-headed and love to hear feedback about how to make your stay even better.
Erica Carli purchased this House in 2013
What makes this House unique
-new home, all new furnishings -screened gazebo -4 bikes for your use -4 beach chairs -DVD library -book library -board games -gas grill -enclosed outside shower -fireplaces -very family-friendly, kid-friendly: safe -perfect location, steps to beach/grocery/restaurants -directory in the house listing lots of activities -bench in the yard for bird watching -chef's kitchen with quartz and granite and butcher block -free wi-fi
- english, spanish