Ahkontshuck View, located in scenic Maggie Valley, North Carolina. Maggie Valley is nestled next to the Great Smoky Mountains. Ahkontshuck is a native Indian term for “hilly land” which describes the view from our deck. The house sits on a quiet, wooded lot at the top of a mountain that is just a few minutes from downtown Maggie Valley. At just over 3000 square feet, the house has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The living room and dining room on the first floor have a cathedral ceiling with lots of windows to the view of the valley below. The Moose Trails bedroom has a queen size bed and a 27“ television with DVD and VHS players. The adjoining bathroom features a walk-in shower, a large garden tub, and vanity with his and her sinks. The Americana, Victorian and Miss Kitty’s bedrooms each have a queen size bed and a 27” television with DVD and VHS players.
Downstairs game room area includes a pool table, foosball table and card table.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an after-hours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustment or refunds due to utility outages.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUND
Thank you for your booking and we look forward to seeing you!!