Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This recently built and tastefully decorated home has the feel of a Mediterranean seaside resort. The vacation home of an interior designer; features include a spacious 15-ft high living room with clerestory windows, inviting bedrooms and a lush courtyard with fountain and fire-pit. From the balcony are views of citrus and avocado orchards. It is convenient to both the Embarcadero and beaches, plus it is an easy drive to Paso Robles – with its tasting rooms, artisan breweries and restaurants. The layout of the townhome has the two bedrooms and two baths, kitchen, dining, and living areas on the upper level with the garage downstairs. The living area has a great open feel with the kitchen, dining and living room all open and with views out to the hillside.
• Living room has a large flat screen TV with DVD, and high speed wi-fi is included.
• Master bedroom has a CA King bed, flat screen TV, access to the balcony and views of the surrounding hillside.
• Master bath is adjoining with a large walk in closet, beautiful step in shower and dual vanity.
• Second bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV and access to the back patio area.
• Hall bath has a tub/shower combo.
• There’s a queen fold out sleeper sofa in the living room.
• The kitchen is well equipped with high quality appliances ready for you to prepare great meals for friends and family.
• The townhome has an in-house laundry, 2 car garage and off-street parking.
• Electric weber grill available on the back patio.
• Beach supplies such as beach chairs, boogie boards, and cooler available for guests.
The seaside village of Morro Bay is a picture-perfect getaway for travelers seeking outdoor adventures and a gorgeous natural setting. Located along scenic Highway 1 midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Morro Bay is easy to reach and hard to leave. Once you experience the beauty and charm - not to mention the fun you’ll have kayaking, biking, fishing, beachcombing and just plain relaxing - you’ll wonder why you’d ever go anyplace else.
NO SMOKING ON PREMISE AND NO PETS ALLOWED!