Come visit a beachfront condo in the heart of North Redington Beach, steps away from the sand. Enjoy picturesque sunsets from the balcony and beautiful views of the gulf of Mexico from the large outdoor patio on the beach. This lovely condo has a kitchen and living room in main living area, a separate bedroom and full bathroom. Free cable, WiFi and internet allow you to stay connected to family and friends at home. It is beautifully decorated, and ready to be your home away from home.
North Redington Beach is a wonderful area, that is just 4 miles north of famous John's Pass Village and Boardwalk. Here you will find restaurants and entertainment galore. Then retire back to your quiet retreat in North Redington Beach. The Marwick condominium is a small building, away from the crowds but close enough to all of the attractions in Tampa, Clearwater and St Pete. Football and baseball stadiums in Tampa are about an hour away. The property has a washer/dryer, picnic tables, charcoal grill on it's beautifully manicured grounds.
Top Things to Do in North Redington Beach:
1. Go to the Beach! Absolutely gorgeous beaches.
2. Go to John Pass (about 1-2 miles down Gulf Blvd) which is a fishing village with lots of shops, restaurants and on the ocean. The largest bar in Florida "Gators" (named after the Florida Gators Football Team) is there. There is a pirate ship that takes tourists out for a boat ride. Also, there is a Casino ship there... and finally they have Dolphin Cruises to see dolphins. You can also rent Jet Skis and Parasail there as well.
3. Walk the Redington Beach Pier. One of the longest Piers along the Gulf. Take your fishing gear.
4. Be sure and eat at the Salt Rock Grill in Indian Rocks Beach (next door to Redington Beach)-very nice and excellent food.
5. Drive south to Treasure Island along Gulf and eat at Caddy's on the Beach. Fun place for pina coladas, beach chairs, and good fun.
6. Feed live alligators waiting in the large pond while you play miniature golf at Smugglers Cove along Gulf Blvd (one mile south of Redington Beach).
7. Drive North about 15 minutes and see Clearwater Beach---madhouse of college students but nice beach too. The original HOOTERS restaurant is there. The best party place along Gulf Blvd is a place in Clearwater Beach called "Shepards". Has live bands, outdoor tiki bar, etc.
8. Outside of Shepards, the next best beach bar to go to is called "The UnderTow". Its small, along Gulf Blvd in St. Pete Beach (1-2 blocks north of the Don Cesar Famous Hotel). They have limited parking, but the bar is great (the counter has a small river running through it) TV's, Pool. Stuff to Eat and right on the ocean. During the day, they have volleyball, etc on the beach. Alot of fun!