About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Please see our video on YouTube for My Beach Stay. Thanks!
(This is an addition to the one bedroom rental which has been listed for around a year. They are the same property, except for this offering includes an additional bedroom. Please see Listing # 737963 for reviews. Please see our video on YouTube for My Beach Stay.)
Located in charming Leucadia (a section of Encinitas, California) and only two blocks down Neptune Avenue to the Grandview Beach access, this "very private" room opens to your own "covered" outdoor kitchen an outdoor living area surrounded with flowers. The space is part of a residence and has a separate entrance. There are no stairs, except for the ones to a deck. It is private and apart from the owners' quarters. Enjoy sitting around a cozy stone fireplace with hearth and warming gas log. Or go up to your ocean view deck and enjoy the sunset or read a book. The kitchen counter area is all under cover, as is the granite breakfast bar adjacent to it. (Also adjacent to the kitchen, there is a warm water rinse-off shower for after the beach!)
Easy freeway access, walking distance to a grocery store, restaurants and shops. Several beach outlets available. A perfect place to begin and end a day if you venture out to do and see all that the San Diego area has to offer. Coaster train access to Solana Beach, Old Town and downtown San Diego is only 2 miles away in downtown Old Encinitas.
Your like-new kitchen (mostly under cover) includes:
* Top-of-the-line gas grill with easy start
* Gas stove burner with easy start
• Keurig single-cup coffeemaker for K-cup or your own coffee
• Electric teakettle
* New Microwave
* Toaster oven
* Like-New Crockpot
* Filtered water dispenser
* Newer Refrigerator
* New Freezer
* Pans/dishes/utensils, etc.
* Storage shelves
* Drapes that can be pulled during more inclement weather
* Small heater for the kitchen
* Outdoor shower
Outdoor living area:
* Large group of furniture
* Gas log fireplace with stone hearth
* Umbrella with lights
* Granite counter bar with four stools (mostly under cover)
* Garden of grass, flowers, hummingbird feeder, birdbath
* Upstairs deck with table and chairs and peek ocean view
* Wireless internet
* Satellite TV service
* Television (one can be taken temporarily outside with satellite access)
* DVD player
* Clock radio
* Work table
* Sitting area
* Newly remodeled bathroom to share with tub/shower combination and drawers for storage
* Main bedroom: Queen-sized bed with some storage space beneath it, sheets and bedding included
* The living room can also be used as a bedroom: Daybed/twin; or daybed/twin plus twin; or king-sized bed, sheets and bedding included
* Two closets
* Beach towels for four
* Bath towels for four
* Fan and space heater (However, there is central heat.)
* No separate laundry, but for $75 a month per two people extra paid on site you can use the owner's laundry and detergent in the garage.
* Two beach chairs
* Boogie boards on request
* Beach umbrella on request
* Sand toys on request
*NOTE: Only need one bedroom? See our one bedroom listing at My Beach Stay VRBO #737963.
Sheryl and Bob Chase
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, We can attempt Google Translate with email.
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Sheryl and Bob Chase
We're Realtors for the North Coastal area of San Diego County, but also rent out a portion of our home with separate entrance. We always enjoy meeting our guests and especially appreciate to hear from them how much they're enjoying it. Our rental has so much to offer and it's nice to see them use it to its full advantage.
Sheryl and Bob Chase purchased this Apartment in 1998
Why Sheryl and Bob Chase chose Leucadia
People that stay here love the outdoor/indoor living in the Old California feel of Leucadia. Our yard, the birds and flowers, are a peaceful way to wake up and to unwind after a day out and about. The newer kitchen has just about everything! Not to mention, romantic dimmable lighting and a beautiful granite breakfast bar. And the stone fireplace outdoors is very cozy when lit with comfortable seating surrounding it. The bathroom is updated and roomy. All in all, it's very different from most beach rentals. Clean and inviting. We've been offering our one bedroom (of which this an addition to in the same rental) since 2005, but not through VRBO until recently. Please inquire about other reviews prior to this time. Thank you.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Home away from Home
This was my temporary home for a month while in a transition period. It is very conveniently located to activities, beach, and restaurants. It is super quiet, which I enjoyed, and has everything to offer that you will need during your stay. The owners were very accommodating and really nice people, which made my stay truly very comfortable!
Thank you, Amanda! We very much enjoyed a having you and your “little family” here. 😊�
Sheryl and Bob
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is made. Please check calendar and inquire with owner before reserving.