3 large BDR 2.5 baths Pool/Spa Fenced backyard Completely renovated 2016
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Owner requires a 2 month minimum stay during peak winter season (Jan-Apr)
- Full refunds or a portion thereof may be given if we can re-rent for the same amount of the original agreement
- Any FPL electricity bills in excess of $225 will be the responsibility of the Guest (amount is based on reasonable historical actual bills)
- english, german, czech
About John Bolger
Husband is a CPA from Midwest. Wife from Czech Republic and stay at home mom. Currently reside in Greensboro, NC. 2 Children and 1 dog.
John Bolger purchased this House in 2016
Why John Bolger chose Venice
Renovated is 2016. Purchased to rent and use for our family as a vacation/summer home. We have been vacationing to Venice since our parents bought a condo on Venice Beach in 2006. Great place for families and pets. Safe environment and can get everywhere by foot or bike. Paved bike trails to Sarasota. We have lived previously in Ft. Lauderdale and have traveled all over the State of Florida. There is no place else in Florida that has the charm of Venice!
What makes this House unique
Great neighborhood on a quiet road. Close to great restaurants and live theatre. Take your dog to Brohard Paw Park Beach only 1.5 miles away. The legacy trail is an old railway that starts at the Old Venice Train Depot and has a paved walking/bike path for 11 miles to Sarasota. You can go hunting for shark tooth fossils on Caspersen Beach. Sarasota is 45 minutes away. Disney World is 2 hours.