Very quiet in the woods, close to Ocean Point, sleeps 4, Updated to a cottage.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- NOTE: Web resources on COVID-19 for MAINE Does not apply to Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire vacationers. Plan to provide tourist with Covid-19 test
- READ full description before you rent. Please tell me a bit about yourself. NO fireworks and No Smoking. Clean up after pet if you bring one.
- If you bring a pet I provide a vac for hair & ask you give a quick vac before you leave. Clean up after Pets Outside when they relieve themselves.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Kathryn Britt
I am a mother of 2 and a grandmother of 5. I like to spend time with my family and grandchildren. I I love the smell and feel of the ocean air and I like to read at the beach. Ice Cream is the best food in the world!!
Kathryn Britt purchased this Cottage in 2014
Why Kathryn Britt chose Boothbay
I keep my home very clean. Pets are allowed and a nice back yard to have a cookout. It's very quiet. There are lots of birds. You might see wild turkey and deer on the property.
What makes this Cottage unique
Very close to Ocean point beach. Only one mile away. Home with full kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms. Less expensive than many places in the area with the benifit of having access to the whole property and pet friendly. Close to Boothbay Harbor.