Year Around Views!! You can come ANYTIME of the year and experience the Magnificient Views!!
Luxurious High End Home, Perfect Location, and a 2 Million Dollar View have come together to create a vacation of a lifetime!
Come make Forever Memories "At The Top!!"
This large, elegant, Linville Falls home in a gated community, with all paved roads, was completed in 2016. It sits on over 3 1/2 acres with thousands of acres of the Pisgah National Forest bordering the back yard!!
It is located in a high demand vacation area because of its availability to such a diverse amount of activity.
We did our homework when we chose to build in this area. We found this area to be the perfect location. It is close to every kind of activity you can think of, yet secluded with thousands of acres of the Pisgah National Forest to give the ultimate peaceful experience.
A magnificently crafted, 3 story, 3000 square feet of mountain home. Each level having its own temperature control for comfort.
Has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and sleeps 12 in beds.
A large 5 person Hot tub is thoughtfully situated to overlook the most amazing views! Our home was created to provide a relaxing and restorative experience in a pristine setting.
It was designed by professionals for professionals!
Unlimited Free WIFI
We call this property "At The Top" because it is the highest home in the vicinity, overlooking the North Cove township which rises through the continental divide to enter the High Country; well known for it's year-round sports, cultural attractions, outdoor activities and award winning dining.
With a 650 foot driveway and the Pisgah National Forest as your backyard neighbor (yes, this home is secluded with thousand of acres of the Pisgah National Forest bordering the back yard.) you will feel as if you are on the "top of the world" yet just a few minutes to roads leading to hundreds of activities and attractions.
"At The Top" sits in a high demand area because of the closeness of popular activities, such as Tweetsie Railroad, Linville Cavarans, Blue Ridge Parkway, Grandfather Mountain, Golfing at Linville Mountain, Waterfalls, tubing, Lake Lure, Biltmore.....
Our community entrance is right off US Hwy 221 and 13 miles from Interstate 40, this Linville Mountain Acres-Linville Falls property is secluded yet easily accessed.
This is a gated community with paved roads providing a secure environment from which to set out on exciting adventures or to simply relax and enjoy the comforts of this outstanding cabin and it's "million dollar view". (Actually this may well be a two-million dollar view!)
- Five Bedrooms and Three Full Baths (Sleeps 12 total in beds)
* 3rd Floor Loft - - Master Bedroom -- King Bed and Master Bathroom
* 2nd Floor - - 2 Guest Bedrooms -- Both Queen Beds and one Full Bathroom
* 1st Floor - - 2 Guest Bedrooms - - King Bedroom - - and a Bunk-Bedroom with Twin over Full Bed. (also a pull out twin mattress that sits on the floor) -- and one full Bathroom
- Well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator,
stove, microwave and all silverware, dishes, pots/pans, etc.
- Total Dining Seating for 15 indoors (9 at Large, Round, Dining Room table, and 6 at Kitchen bar)
- Large Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer and Laundry Sink
- Gas Fireplace that lights instantly (no firewood to purchase
or hassle with lighting)
- Large screen TV with surround sound in the main living area
with dozens of DVD's, and TV channels
- Large screen TV in Master Bedroom with DVD player and
- Large screen TV in Ground Floor Living Area with DVD player
- Pool Table at Ground Floor Living Area
- Four Zoned Heating and Air Conditioning for selectable comfort
- Over 1,800 sf of outside porch area with spa, seating and dining
furniture, burn table, with over 300 sf of covered porch
- Outside 5 Person Hot Tub
- Outside BBQ Grill
- Outside Burn Table
An outstanding mountain property with 270 degree close and long-range mountain views. Less than one hour to Asheville, Black Mountain, Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk and all of the activities of Western North Carolina including:
- Cultural Events, Five Star Dining and Boutique Shopping at
Black Mountain, Blowing Rock and Asheville
- Blue Ridge Parkway, just minutes from the home
- Lake James State Park
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail, Mountains to Sea Trail,
Overmountain Victory Trail, Linville Gorge and
- Mountain Biking on trails ranging from beginner to expert
- Linville Falls and Linville Caverns
- Many local waterfalls including Crabtree, Catawba, Hickory
Nut, Elk River, Upper Creek, Tom's Creek and Laurel Branch Falls
- Dozens of other well-known waterfalls a short drive further
- Golfing on some of the most beautiful courses ever designed (Linville Falls Mountain Club just across the street)
- White Water Rafting and Kayaking
- River tubing
- World Class Trout/fly fishing
- Asheville's Biltmore Estate and Grove Park Inn
- Lake Lure and Chimney Rock
- Zip Line
- Local Auction
- Gem Mining
- Mount Mitchell and Grandfather Mountain
- Hickory Furniture Mart
- Seasonal Local Cultural/Agricultural Festivals
- Local Vineyards and Wine Tasting - Recently designated an
American Viticultural Area (AVA), the Appalachian High
Country is fast-becoming a major player in the American
Linville Falls Winery is among the largest and located less
than 10 minutes away, open to the public and generally with live music on the weekends and wine tasting daily
- Craft Breweries - North Carolina boasts the largest number
of craft breweries in the American South with dozens locally
So whether this is a family vacation, a getaway with some friends or a business trip. You will find this to be the place that you will want to come back to time and time again.
We built this home with the intent in mind of giving our family and others the opportunity to get away from the hectic pace of life and allow moments to breathe in the majestic beauty of the mountains and the Wonder of God. We wanted to create a space to remind ourselves of the important things of life. We hope you will join us in making memories with your family and friends.
The memories you will make and the peace you will experience will stay with you. You will never forget your time "At The Top"!!!