Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Coco Beach but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #3000- 3BR-3BTH - Approx 2,500 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #3000 is a rooftop unit located on the top of the North tower of the resort. #3000 is a very special unit, there are no neighbors up here, a true penthouse. To get to #3000 you take the elevator to the top floor. After you exit the elevator you go up 3 flights of stairs to get up to the top. When you walk into the main level you have the living room/dining room combo, the kitchen, the laundry, the master with king bed, and bedroom 2 with 2 queen beds and the hall bathroom with shower. You also have 2 terraces, one on each side of the penthouse, one on the ocean side and one on the bay side for awesome sunsets. Then on the 2nd floor you have the 3rd bedroom with private bathroom which is quite large, there are two queen beds in this bedroom also.
The views up in #3000 are unlike any I have ever seen, the wall of windows looking North up the beach is just stunningly gorgeous. Meanwhile the view from the terrace ocean is crazy, its like being on a ship. The reason is this tower was built just before new set back requirements came into play in Cancun. So the building is close to the water, which makes the view looking North up the beach entirely unimpeded. The views just keep coming with the bay terrace. The views from the bay terrace are also just wonderful and make for such nice sunsets.
Penthouse #3000 Location: Beachfront-10th & 11th floors-2 Story Roof Top - Completely Private
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
9. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
Penthouse #3000 FAQ's:
Can you smoke in the condo? No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terraces.
Are Linens provided? Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer? Yes. There is a stack washer/dryer combo inside #3000.
Is there an iron and ironing board? Yes
Are there hair dryers? Yes.
Is there a safe for valuables? Yes.
Are beach towels provided? No. If you want to purchase beach towels the most reasonable option is the Super Walmart. If you opt for the all-inclusive option, the hotel will provide you with beach towels down by the pool for any day(s) you opt for the all-inclusive.
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Is there a music player with an I-Pod dock?
Yes, one in the living/dining area. You can play CD’s on it also.
Is there a DVD player?
Yes, there is currently one DVD player in the condo. Please note that your DVD’s from the US will work in the DVD player. However, don’t buy any DVD’s from Walmart or any stores in Mexico. They will not work in the US DVD player.
Is daily maid service included? No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days? Yes.
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we request the additional cleaning? You book it. To do so, hover over the “General Info” located at the top of the page. In the drop down menu click on “In House Services Offered” then click on “Book In House Services”.
How do we pay for the cleaning? Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
What size bed is in the master? King.
What size bed is in the second bedroom? 2 Queen beds.
It looks like the beds in there are smaller than queen size. Why? At one time the beds in bedroom 2 (green bed spreads shown in photos) were twin size. They have now been replaced with queen size beds (white bed spreads shown in photos).
The 3rd bedroom? 2 Queen beds.
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom? The master and bedroom 3. The bathroom for bedroom 2 doubles as the hall bath.
Are linens provided? Yes
Are beach towels provided? No
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes. 2 queen inflatable beds with electric motor?
Are there extra linens for these beds? Yes.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? No
Are there any supplies provided such as toilet paper, paper towels, spices, salt, pepper? No supplies are provided other than 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
Is there a fridge, stove top, sink? Yes to all.
Is there an oven? No
Is there a dishwasher? No
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard type, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? No. There is an Oxxo convenience store located directly across the street. However, I recommend taking the grocery store run and stocking up there.
If you were to fall off from the terrace, does it go all the way down to the ground? No, it doesn’t. The fall would be about 8 feet. You would fall onto the roof of the tower. However, injury could still easily occur, or even death. Because if you were to fall and then roll you could go off the roof.
Are the glass rails safe? Yes, they are made of tempered glass, so they are very safe.
Is there inter-net access from the condo? Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this? No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap? Not recommended. I recommend stocking up on bottled water at the Super Walmart. The resort convenience store also sells bottled water.
If I can be of further assistance with questions please let me know.