Steps from Plaza Catalunya; Sleeps Two to Four Persons
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Barcelona Properties apartment description
The stunning design apartment that makes you feel right at home
This design-laden, spacious and light apartment is situated right in the middle of Barcelona in a Modernista (Art Nouveau) building near Barcelona's university. It has been renovated and decorated to please the most discriminate traveler.
Intimate, quiet oasis
With its palette of warm, bluish grays with some white and black mixed in, the Figi Apartment breathes intimacy and class. The apartment is in the back of the building, looking out on an inner courtyard. This makes it a very quiet home, great for light sleepers.
Designer furniture, natural touches
High-design furnishings and natural details give the place an elegant warmth. The sofa and the king-size Berber carpet are warmly lit by the Rosie Angelis lamp by Philippe Starck. The timeless BKF chair complements a side table made from the roots of a tree. The Corks night stands by Moooi light your bedtime reading in the king-size, minimalistic four poster bed.
The Figi Apartment measures 60 m2 (650 sq ft) and has a living room, a fully equipped open kitchen, a sunroom with an office area, a spacious bedroom and a pleasant bathroom. Both the living room and the bedroom connect to the sunroom, making every room both light and private.
Sleeps two to four
Everywhere you look you will be surprised by the attention to detail, such as the large bathtub with two headrests, the choice of soft and firm pillows and the deluxe bed linen. The sofa is convertible into two high-quality single beds, so there is room for four to sleep comfortably.
Close to Plaça Catalunya
You will find yourself right between the Eixample district, excellent for indulging in upscale shopping and architecture gazing, and the Gothic Quarter where Medieval winding streets and contemporary culture mix to exciting effect.
What can you expect:
- a spacious bedroom with a king size 4-poster bed and firm/soft Swiss made mattresses
- a living room with a sofa bed convertible into 2 single beds
- a dining area right next to the open kitchen
- a fully equipped kitchen with high quality appliances, i.e. integrated fridge, dishwasher and microwave/oven, induction cook top, a toaster, a coffeemaker, a juice machine.
- the apartment is stocked with herbs, spices, oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, toilet paper, shower gel, etc.
- an ample bathroom with a tub / shower combination, a toilet, and a wash basin
- linen, fluffy towels and a hair dryer
- soft (gooseweet je 't zeker, gooseneck? ik vind dat nergens terug op google. down) and firm (anti allergen) pillows
- a laundry room with a washing machine, a dryer and an iron + board
- a 26" screen satellite TV, a CD/DVD player + a collection of DVD's and CD's
- air conditioning and heating system
- WIFI / ADSL internet connection (bring your own computer)
- a phone line from which you can make local calls and receive calls worldwide
- the building has a door lady in the daytime (till 8PM)
- the apartment is on the 3rd floor, the building has an elevator
Staying in this apartment means getting the best of both worlds. Just a few steps north, you're in the classy Eixample district. Venture south and instantly you're surrounded by history in the Gothic quarter, or Barri Gòtic.
Just a minute's walk north from the apartment is the Passeig de Gracia, the central avenue of the Eixample district. Fitting with the grandeur of the buildings and the majestic fountain in the middle, this street hosts some of the most exclusive shops in the city. And as you stroll from designer shop to department store, you happen upon some of the city's worldwide celebrities: the Gaudí buildings, two of which (La Pedrera and Casa Battlo) are in fact a world heritage site. Eixample also offers some of the finest restaurants and bars of the city. We would be happy to give you some inside tips during your stay.
A stroll south of the apartment brings you to the Barri Gòtic, the oldest part of the city, famous among others for its many cathedrals. The area, which dates back to medieval times, oozes character and charm. In the narrow, winding streets you come across many boutiques and trendy bars. Central to the area is Las Ramblas, the connected series of streets famous for its street artists and flower stalls and if you walk down La Rambla, you pass la Boqueria, by far the city's best indoor food market. Definitely worth a visit.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Video Library
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
€145/night for up to 2 persons + an additional €20/night for each extra person (max. 4). Fee for Final Cleaning is €50 (1 or 2 persons) or €60 (3-4 persons). Taxes are 7%. We can provide a baby cot at €7/night.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +34 93 5141950
Links to more information:
Bedroom with sunroom, kingsize bed
Livingroom and dining area
Livingroom + sunroom
Bathroom with washbasin, toilet and large tub
Open kitchen with high quality appliances and cooking utensils
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 03, 2013