Location is Everything. 4 Season Activities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boyne Highlands house description
3BR, 2Bath home tucked in valley between Boyne Highlands and Nub's. Queen BR and bath on first floor. Second and third BR upstairs one has two twin beds the other has a double. Relax with all the comforts of home while enjoying your time in Northern Michigan. Sleeping accommodations for six. Linens provided.
Relax and enjoy a leisurely morning with breakfast at the house or head into Harbor Springs by car or bike and enjoy breakfast at Johan's Bakery or any other fine cafe in town. Spend an afternoon on the links or the slopes then retire home and enjoy the ambiance of a campfire in the wooded surroundings or build a fire in the living room fireplace.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Equestrian Events
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Whitewater Rafting
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Located in the valley between Boyne Highlands and Nub's Nob. Minutes to downtown Petoskey and Harbor Springs fine dining and premier shopping. Mackinac Bridge and island ferry 30 minutes. Tunnel of Trees scenic drive. World class golf, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, beautiful beaches, charter fishing, arts, wineries, snowshoeing, cycling, skiing, xcountry skiing, sledding, ice skating nearby....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
They weren't kidding when they said "all the comforts of home" in this listing! After a long drive and a one night stay in a nearby hotel, we were happy to find that not only was the house immaculate, but that it was so much more comfortable than staying at a local resort property - the towels were extra fluffy, the couches extra cozy, etc. The location was great too - easy to find and close to everything we wanted to do while we were there. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip!
- Guest Marie (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Date of stay 08/19/12
- Review Submitted 08/26/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Christmas thru New Years 4 night minimum $225 night April/May & November/mid December $150 night 2 night minimum June/July/August $175 night (wk rate available) 2 night minimum September/October $165 night 2 night minimum Holiday Rates of $200 night for week of July 4, 4 night minimum $200 night MLK,Memorial,Pres Wknd 3 night minimum; ZoodeMac $200/night 2 night min cleaning fee of $80 per stay Please Contact owner for further details
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Pellston at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: M-119 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Petoskey State Park at 5.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Teddy Griffin's at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Boyne Highlands, Nubs Nob at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Boyne Highlands at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Teddy Griffin's at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
- Primary: +1 231-881-6317
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, July 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.