5* Luxury Retreat, Sanctuary Steps to Lover's Point, Bright, Sunny & Garage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pacific Grove house description
Perfectly appointed Designers Beach House.. just 2 minute walk to the Ocean, biking, walking paths and great picnic beaches. A families delight, just next door to a great kids park!! The second floor of this beautiful retreat is the living area, with a gourmet kitchen, Wolfe range, dining and family gathering to plan you day with fireplace & 47' HD flat screen TV. The living room with vaulted ceiling and second fireplace, gaming area and 50' HD flat screen. Third level is the elegantly appointed master bedroom and zen bath, with a view of the ocean and bay. Lower level has two cozy guest rooms, one with queen bed, the other full futon for two children or one adult. Full Bath with soaking tub and waterfall shower. No difficulty finding a parking spot in the evening, entry to this lovely home is thru two car garage which adds security and convenience.
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- So much to do and so little time!!! Walking, biking, reading & cinema, ballroom dancing, great knit shop, culinary school in Cannery Row, Aquarium, antiquing, spa's galore, whale watching, deep sea fishing, scuba diving & instruction, kayaking, paddle boarding, roller blading, variety of interesting shops, restaurants including Italian, Fish, Continental & Intercontinental, French, Mexican, Thai, Greek, many breakfast & coffee spots, each with their own charms, so much fun everywhere. ...moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Golf Course Front
- Rock Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Just steps away from Lover's Point's Walking & Biking trails, lays downtown Pacific Grove which has 10 world class restaurants, french, italian, mexican, thai, international, fish, pizza, burgers, sandwiches for your picnic on the beach, but even more Pacific Grove is the home of endless antique stores, two ballroom dancing options with Saturday night events, Lighthouse cinema with current releases, Pacific Grove museum, Monarch Knitting, one of the best knitting shops on the peninsula, great bakery, Groves grocery store, Ron's liquor store, more coffee shops and Toasties, Red House 1/2 block from the house and more breakfast places to fill every taste. This is all without taking your car out of the garage. Driving or riding bikes, you can visit the Aquarium, outlet stores, Cannery Row, IMAC theater, Monterey Wharf. Golf in your backyard and children's playground, endless walking options. This is an absolutely perfect spot to relax and have a delightful weekend, week or month....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful and charming
Wonderful and charming
The house was in a perfect location and had everything we needed. We were close to the beach, great golf and a playground for the kids. The Aquarium was a very quick drive and downtown was walking distance. I would definitely recommend this home for anyone visiting the Monterey area. Thank you for having us!
- Guest Coconut Shrimp (San Francisco, CA)
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $320 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Charge $200. If premises left in bad condition additional cleaning hours at $30/hr. may be charged, deducted from the Security Deposit.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation 60 days before arrival date, is eligible for a full refund of Security Deposit. After 30 day Security Deposit is not refundable.Security Deposit hold the dates. Balance & signed contract is due 30 days before arrival date. All payments MAY be made via PayPal.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$320-$400/night, 3 night minimum.
$2450 WEEK (7 nights), $4480 (14 nights), $7,700 PER MONTH- subject to change until reservation confirmed.
Special weeks of the AT&T and Concourse de Elegance, $450 per night, 5 night min.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Monterey Municipal Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lover's Point at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lighthouse & David at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pacific Grove Municipal at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach House/Passion Fish/Little Red House/Toasties at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We spent many years deciding where we wanted to buy our home and found Pacific Grove to be our answer..it is simply perfect. A gem away from the bustle of Carmel, Pacific Grove offers so much to visitors walking the rocky coastline, golf, biking, kayaking, whale watching, scuba diving, fishing, shopping, antiquing, aquarium, cinema, ballroom dancing, etc. etc
- Primary: + 408 221 0401
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
5* Luxury Beach House in the center of Pacific Grove sit on the balcony & relax
Walking path toward Lover's Point at May Bloom...
Children's playground just steps from the front door..
Living room, 50' Flat Screen TV, fireplace..sunny & cozy
Shelves filled with interesting book and shell collection.
Dining area adjacent to kitchen and balcony..seats 6
Master Bedroom...sunny and view of ocean..King Temperpedic bed....very luxurious
Excellent Master bath & shower..with view of the ocean looking out to Marina
Master Bath with waterfall shower with view of the bay..
Second bedroom, Queen bed with luxury linens, and individual duets.
Desk in Futon Bedroom to catch up on work if you absolutely have to.
First Floor bath, waterfall shower & soaking tub.
Kayak or Hike along the coast of Lover's Point photo is during May Bloom
Downtown Pacific Grove, restaurants, shops, cinema, antiquing, ballroom dance
Balcony with a lovely neighborhood & playground view,
Gaming area, chess, checker, trivial pursuit, scrabble...with view of 50' TV
Well appointed Gourmet Kitchen, Wolfe Range.
Watch a game, talk with the chef and dine in this cozy area with fireplace.
Individual duets to wrap yourself in after a busy day of sightseeing....
Luxurious Zen Soaking Bath..Flat Screen TV..relax after a busy day
Look out to Marina & Sand City from the Master Bedroom....
Futon Bedroom...good for one adult or two small children, very cozy
Downstairs Bath & Waterfall Shower Combo
Garage, can fit two cars, picnic basket, towels, and toys, bikes & golf clubs..
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013