Must See Classic Beach Cottage/Pets Ok/300 Steps to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Clearwater Beach house description
Tommy Bahama Island House is a classic 1920 Beach House updated with fine amenities in 2010. Featuring Designer Tommy Bahama furniture, remodeled kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets. Large wall mounted LDC TV s with DVD, High Definition 1400 channels, and wifi. channel. HBO, quality stereo and CD player, movie library, quality posturepedic mattresses with new designer linens and comforters. Tommy Bahama island wood furniture, designer decorated and well appointed house. Classic charming beach house with small front and rear porch. The wood deck offers a limited view of the Gulf of Mexico. There are a total of 10 cottages in this group so if this one is rented, please email us for availability of the other 1,2,and 3 bedroom cottages.
There are no streets to cross just step out back door, walk past two other houses and your on the beach. There are several gas bbq grills in the back yard of the cottages .The Tommy Bahama Island house is 6 blocks walk or about 10 minutes to pier 60 and all the restuarants on the beach. Across street and 3 blocks walk to olympic size heated swimming pool, tennis courts and basketball, community and recreation center for children and playground. Free admission passes given to guests who stay one week. Maximum free passes is 10 Heated kiddy pool has big water slides and fountains, and lifeguards. You may drop your children off if over 9 years old. There are camp counselors to assist them to have a great day
This is maintained by the City of Clearwater to the highest standards and put most small hotel pools to shame..
Email owner for availability and questions. We do not update the calender .There are 10 rental cottages available in this group and usually have one available. Three day rentals available.
There is an 18 foot chaparral open bow boat available for charter for trips to Honeymoon island,Caladesi island, and evenTarpon Springs. BBQ grill at the cottages. The is no charge to use the manager's bicycles.
Please email to check availability and call to reserve 813-417-1218 we do rent our cottages to well behaved young adults under 21. We also rent to well behaved senors. Well behaved pets also enjoy the beach cottages. The beach is pet friendly 3 blocks north of clearwater cottages.
Linens, bed comforters, and towels are provided. Paper goods included.
Wedding parties and other family reunion services available. We do not just leave the key under the mat. When you rent from clearwater cottages our friendly staff meets you at check in, and insures that all your vacation needs are met so you have a great beach vacation.
Pool: we offer free passes up to 10 passes for for guests who stay one week to best pool complex in clearwater beach. There is no pool at the house.
The beach is 300 steps, yards walk just down the block (less than 20 seconds) You will see the beach off the back porch.
Pier 60 with vendors, street performers, entertainers, fishing pier, bands and nightime activities 6 blocks walk,about 10 minutes.
Frenchy's Rockaway Grill and Palm Pavilion outdoor waterfront restaurants 4 blocks walk. Live music at both and directly on the sand.State of the art olympic size adult heated pool and children's play pool, showers, lifeguard, recreation center, tennis and basketball, library and boat ramp just across the street . 2.5 blocks over. Free children's playground and park with bocci courts, rides, bbq grill just across the street, two block down on mandalay ave. Trolley and bus stop just outside next block take you everywhere for just $1.50 angelo's pizza for the hungry and shipwreck bar for the thirsty just across street. Busch gardens one hour drive
Historic tarpon springs 30 minute drive
Disneyworld 1 and half hour drive, universal studios close to disneyworld and seaworld and all orlando resorts
Master bedroom : queen size Tommy Bahama poster bed in master bedroom with 34 inch HD Plasma TV curtains open to living room which makes room feel much larger. .
Guest bedroom has full size antique poster bed and wall mounted Plasma TV.
Porch bedroom has twin size tommy bahama poster bed, with a gulf view and wood porch.
Sundancer Super Spa available on first come basis. per week. Small fee may apply
This is a fun, funky, 100 year old real beach house with who's age shows on the outside being so close to the beach, but comfortable and fun and clean on the inside. It feels like a beach house built 100 years ago. Not for picky fussy country club types. For fun loving guests who when sitting on the front porch, don't mind the entertainment and music from the famous Shipwreck Bar across the street. You will have the best seat in town for entertainment, but if you want quiet, we suggest one of the beach cottages closer to the beach (see www.clearwatercottagerentals.com)
Well Heeled travelers who wish to be disconnected from the vibrant beach atmosphere and expect perfection may choose the Sandpearl hotel just 2 blocks over or the Surfside Condos just behind behind the Cottages for twice the price, same world class beach . Fun, artsy. wanna be a beach bum again and guests who want to life the Salt Life for a few days will love this house and energy at Clearwater Cottages.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- Master Bedroom has tile floors, queen size Tommy Bahama Bed, Large Plasma TV, central heat and air, opens to living rooms with curtains to make it feel really big, but private from all other bedrooms. Guest bedroom has Full Antique Poster bed, seperate air conditioner Porch Bedroom Has Tommy Bahama Twin Bed with Gulf View, Additional airconditioner and seperate entrance and porch ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Main bath has tub and shower, new vanity, enter from hallway
Kitchen & Dining
Large Kitchen with microwave. oven, coffee maker, blender, juicer, toaster, toaster oven, all utentils, dishes for 8 people. Iron and hair dryer under sink in bath room. Stainless steel Commercial quality oven....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Classic charming 1920's beach cottage with Gulf View. Third house from the sand in North Clearwater Beach across from Pizza Restaurant. Nice friendly street. House has all Tommy Bahama Designer Island theme furniture and very cozy and living room has several sofas and lounge chairs where your group can congregate and overlook activities of Mandalay Ave.Stainless Steel Glass top Oven/stove. There are 10 Beach Cottages so have more friends stay next door....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Clearwater Aquatic Center offers Olympic size heated Adult pool and children's pool with fountains, 30 foot waterslide, life guard, kids 'drop-in' recreation center, tennis and basketball, changing room and air-conditioned exercise room all three blocks walk from Clearwater Cottages. (provided by city of Clearwater) , Clearwater's best family value alll day use of pools, state of the art air conditioned exercise and changing facility, tennis, basketball, life guards, camp counselor, game room . Pool across the street Free children's playground, park, and BBQ grill just 2 block over across the street. Clearwater Cottages offers free passes for our guests who stay one week, up to 10 passes for the Clearwater Aquatic Center wow! Just ask Capt. Al Capt. Al, your host also manages other properties in Clearwater Beach including Small Boutique Motels, condos and other resorts. Please email us with your needs and budget and we are sure to find what you are looking for....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
November and December $1295 Nightly $195-$229 Peak Season $229-329 per night Christmas week $1895 February $1495 March $1795- $1895.00 April $1495 week May ,June and July $1495 week /August $1395 Any day check in okay, Daily ok Memorial Day, Easter Week and July 4th: $1495-1595 Cleaning/linen fee $89 Cancellation Policy: Your deposit is refundable if cancelled with 45 days of arriv expect Holidays, Events, March, April,Monthly. If you check out early or check in after your reservation date no refunds, You may rental for one night . Once you check in you are responsible for the entire rental contract.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa Airport at 19 Miles
- Nearest Train: Jolly Trolley runs all day, one block over at Clearwater Beach
- Nearest Motorway: Gulf To Bay (highway 60) at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 300 steps from rear porch at Clearwater Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Shipwreck Bar across street at Clearwater Beach
- Nearest Restaurant: One block over Cali's at Clearwater Beach
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Welcome and thanks for visiting my profile. I am Capt. Al , my nickname because I am on the boat most of the Summer enjoyng the beautiful waterways and islands around Clearwater Beach.Originally from New Jersey I grew up near the shore and always desired to live near the beach. When you come to visit I hope to show you around this beautiful little island and the things I enjoy most. See you soon. Capt. Al
Why the Owner Chose Clearwater Beach:
In the condo craze, most of the cottages and old wood hotels were torn down. There are just a hand full of old cottages left in Clearwater. When you vacation here, you feel like staying at beach cottage like when you were a kid. Feels a lot different than the high rise hotels and condo resorts. If you like fancy shmancy please say at the Hilton or Sandpearl Hotels, but if you want to experience that Old Florida Charm, the Cottages are for you.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Sit on the front porch and watch the never ending excitement at the famous Shipwreck Bar. Fun loving Tourist stumble in and out all day for photo shoots. When you tired of that , go sit on the back porch and watch the sunset. Many famous Tiki Bar and Resturants are just 2-3 blocks walk on the beach from Clearwater Cottages.
- Primary: 813-417-1218 Please call 9:00 am unti 9:00 pm Text prefered
- Secondary: 813-417-1218 If busy, please text and I call right back. Text
Links to more information:
Tommy Bahama 3 bedroom Island House Living Room
Tommy Bahama Island House
Full Kitchen with wood cabinettes
Part of Clearwater Cottages, a licensed Group Vacation Dwelling with 10 rentals
Large Living Room has two Rattan Sofas and 3 Rattan Club Chairs
Rear Porch Room features Tommy Bahama Twin bed , bamboo floors, and Gulf View.
Modern Kitchen has Stainless Steel Appliances, wood cabinettes
Artistic photo of Tommy Bahama Bedroom
Tommy Bahama Furniture
Your beach just a few hundred steps off back porch ( actural photo )
Tommy Bahama Living Room Overlooks Mandalay Ave
Rear Porch Room with Gulf View
Wood Dining Room Table
Antique Poster Bed
Coffee Bar with expresso maker and coffee pot
Front of Tommy Bahama Island House
Master Bedroom features Queen Tommy Bahama Bed, Plasma TV
Rear of House has Gulf View
Front of House
Artistic photo of Tommy Bahama Living Room
Capt Al and Karen, the property managers
You can watch the sun set from rear porch in Summer. Artist touched photo
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013