Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 30 lbs max 150 pet fee/pet 2 max30 lbs max 150 pet fee/pet 2 max
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parking in attached garage ONLY. Dimensions of garage door are 6' 5 1/2 " height X 15' 10" wide The garage is 19'X19'.
- Trash day is Mon. & Thurs. Recycling is Thurs. Put bins out the evening before and bring them in the evening they are collected.
- All Linens, bath towels & pool towels are provided Regular coffee maker, not a Keurig. Beach supplies provided. No guarantee on exact supply.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
About Kristin Jones
We have spent a lot of time in Florida over the years. We came to Anna Maria Island for the first time in 2012 and fell in love with it immediately. It's different than any other place in Florida that we have ever been. There are not rows and rows of tall condos, but more single family homes with lots of beach character. This makes the island less crowded. Th. is funky island definitely has a laid back approach. Flip flops is all you need! The walkability is tremendous. There is beach access everywhere. You can walk around the entire island from the Gulf side to the Bay side if you wish. No gated communities so feel free to explore and see the entire island. Kayak through the mangroves by Bimini Bay, rent a golf cart or bike to see all of the beautiful homes and beach towns. Or Take the free trolley and head south to see Long Boat Key and shop at St. Armand's Circle.
Kristin Jones purchased this Townhome in 2015
Why Kristin Jones chose Bradenton Beach
The location is awesome. Across the street from the beach and the bay is steps away. You can walk to everything from this location.
What makes this Townhome unique
These townhomes are very unique. There are other condos on the area, but nothing compares to these, especially for the price!