Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Where memories are made year round
TV's in all bedrooms with the exception of the loft.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please remove bed linens at end of stay and place on floor at bottom of the bed.
- Please bag all trash/recycling and place in appropriate containers outside.
- Parties limited to the number of people renting the home, unless prior arrangements have been made with the owner.
About Trace & Colleen Nevil
Meet the Owners My wife and I would like to take a moment and say thank you for staying with us at Whispering Waters. We hope you will enjoy our home and this area as much as we do. My wife and I reside in central Pennsylvania and for many years journeyed to the Keuka Lake region for fun and relaxation. About five years ago, we began looking for a home on the lake. After many visits, and much discussion we chose Whispering Waters as our get away. We are glad that you are choosing Whispering Waters as your vacation getaway and hope this will be one of many return visits for you, your family, and friends. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience please feel free to communicate with us through VRBO.com #1069510. Trace and Colleen Nevil
Trace & Colleen Nevil purchased this house in 2017
Why Trace & Colleen Nevil chose Town of Jerusalem
Whispering Waters offers a quiet quaint setting close to town and other attractions, such as golfing, wineries, shops, hiking, biking, festivals, kayaking, and Watkins Glenn Race Way, just to name a few.