Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Ladder not suitable for children under age 8Ladder not suitable for children under age 8
Pets allowed - Some pets allowed with owner's signed lease. Some pets allowed with owner's signed lease.
Max guests: 4 - -No fireworks -Use fire screens-No fireworks -Use fire screens
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The loft ladder is very steep, has a 220lb weight limit, and is not suitable for young children.
- Please use fire screens at all times.
- Electronically sign and return attached lease within 24 hours of booking
Hosted by MaeAsk a question
Modcabins is a family owned business. We designed and built rustic modern cabins just 7 miles from downtown Asheville. We are passionate about the tiny house movement, a cultural shift to live a more self-sufficient, environmentally friendly and financially secure life. We love hosting visitors to our little cabins in this beautiful mountain setting. We recognize that on average, our guests have only a few weeks of vacation time each year. Therefore we spoil our guests with a relaxing and luxurious experience that allows guests to reconnect with nature and loved ones, and feel restored and when returning home.
Mae purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Mae chose Asheville
I am an Appalachian native, and love being a part of our mountain community. We chose this property because it is located conveniently only 7 miles to downtown Asheville, 4 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and 1 mile from dozens of hiking trails in the Pisgah National Forest. The property also borders the beautiful Shope Creek, with mountain and forest views.