Peace and Tranquility on Private Pierces Pond(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
As you enter, you will immediately capture the incredible views. The open floor plan has a large custom kitchen with granite tile countertop, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar/island. A fieldstone fireplace graces the living room and two large sliders open up the living and dining room to the covered wrap-around porch. To the right of the entrance are closets, a large tiled mud room for washer and dryer, a full bath and access to an oversized two-car garage. First floor has radiant heat.
An elegant open maple stair case leads you to the second floor where there are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bedroom has its own master bath with 2 pedestal sinks, cathedral ceiling with pine, huge closets and sliders that open out to a balcony with one of the best views in the house. Three more bedrooms all with maple floors and another full bath are laid out to maximize the view.
The walkout basement is finished with maple floors and a beautiful fieldstone hearth with wood stove. It is set up as a den with lovely windows and French doors that lead to the pond for swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding.
This Home Features
• 4 bedrooms • Solar power
• 3 full baths • Cedar shingle siding
• Custom kitchen • 300’ of waterfront
• Stainless steel appliances • 5 private wooded acres
• Maple wood floors throughout • Wrap-around porch
• Attached oversized 2 car garage • Radiant heat on first floor
• Finished full basement • Jotul wood stove in finished basement
• Fieldstone fireplace • Master bedroom suite w/private deck
Keywords: Waterfront, Private, Peaceful, Elegant
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1) There is a king bed in the master bedroom, Twin or Single Beds (4) There are two twin beds in the white room. They can be pushed together to form a king There are two twins in the orange room in the form of a trundle. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) In the finished basement/den there is a queen futon bed. Very comfortable, Bunk Beds (1) In the blue bedroom there is a bunk bed. The beds are 2 twins...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - May 26, 2017
1 night min stay
Jul 12 - Jul 18, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 8%
May through October rates are $2,800 per week. We prefer Saturday to Saturday rentals, but can often accommodate other schedules if necessary. Give us a call or email us. We are happy to work with you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: My husband and I and our two children moved here in 2003. We are often pinching ourselves when we sit down and gaze over peaceful Pierces Pond. The tranquility here is difficult to describe. We chose this spot so that we could spend our summers swimming in the clean, fresh pond and still be close to the coast. Every summer we love to celebrate the return of the loons. They stay on the pond from early April to mid October. Bon fires and long days of swimming, sailing, kayaking and hiking are our favorite times here.
Why the Owner Chose Penobscot, ME, USA:
For its peace and tranquility.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Good clean water for swimming, and safe body of water for kayaking, sailing and paddleboarding.
- Primary: (207) 326-8968 (Maine, USA)
- Secondary: (207) 266-0225
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room with sofa and love seat
Lower level den with walk out French Door
Living room with fieldstone fireplace
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.