Magnificent sweeping views abound from every room of this classy mountain getaway. Custom from slate floor to 30-foot vaulted ceiling, this 4BR/3.5BA was designed by award-winning architect Kurt Reinkens to provide the ultimate Tahoe experience. You’ll be impressed the moment you walk into this custom 3,600 sq/ft well appointed cabin.
Picture your family and friends in luxury, enjoying a fine bottle of wine while gazing over the pine trees, unobstructed to Donner Pass to the west, the slopes of Northstar to the south, the peak of Mt Rose and the state of Nevada to the east. Don’t miss the gorgeous sunset, it’s bound to light your heart the way it does the impressive colors of the eastern Sierra Nevada’s. Simply put, there’s no view like it in all of Tahoe Donner!
Whether it’s your first time in Tahoe Donner or you’re a high-country veteran, you’ll appreciate the incredible attention to detail right down to the hand-picked fireplace stones and single slab redwood bar. Locally crafted furnishings provide distinct mountain comfort. The gourmet kitchen features a Dynasty Professional Chef gas range/oven and all the tools to create culinary magic. Turn on the entertainment system and relish in Polk Audio reference speakers delivering a true concert experience.
Ideal for multiple families, the cabin features two master bedrooms with walk in closets, Vermont Casting gas stoves, private bath and rooms with queen and full bunk beds, comfortably sleeping 13 in beds. Reserve the beds with quality mattresses for the adults in your group and let the kiddos have a slumber party on the sleeping pads in the second television room. Not technically handicapped accessible, yet one master bed (along with kitchen, dining, TV, laundry) located on main level good for those unable to navigate stairs.
Best of all, this cabin is conveniently located to everything the Tahoe area has to offer:
• Within 20 minutes of world-class mountain resorts Squaw Valley, Sugar Bowl, Northstar, Alpine Meadows, and several others – and just down the hill from one of the area’s best family resorts, Tahoe Donner Ski Area.
• A mile to Trout Creek Recreation Center, featuring state of the art fitness center, weight room, cardio room, fitness classes, recreation pool, adult lap pool, steam room, 3 spas, massage program, personal training, Sledding hill in winter and much more!
• Access to the private Donner Lake Marina and Beach Club to enjoy personal & family watercrafts
• Miles of serene, scenic hiking, fishing and wildlife viewing and rugged mountain biking trails
• Golf on some of the area’s finest courses, including the majestic Coyote Moon
• The Northwoods outdoor tennis center
• Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center
• Distinguished fine-dining at The Lodge and other nearby restaurants
• Irresistible shopping in downtown Truckee
This is what you’ve been waiting for – an unforgettable, luxurious high-country escape at an elevation of 7200 feet!
*The love and pride in this home shines thru - this is NOT a party house. Again, this is NOT a party house and is not open to bachelor/ette parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc. No pets and no smoking
Keywords: House, Cabin, Lodge, Luxury Property