A PLACE at JAMES RANCH is a one of a kind vacation rental nestled in the beautiful, north Animas River Valley among the spectacular views of the San Juan Mountains, overlooking the gorgeous pastures of the James Ranch.
This unique Place is furnished exquisitely with charming antiques, cozy furniture and an inviting fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped.
Centrally located, A Place at James Ranch is:
**Moments to the James Ranch Market and the Harvest Grill and Greens where you can get the freshest, local, organic food in the Southwest
• 15 min to the historic, charming downtown Durango
• 15 min to the slopes of Durango Mountain Resort
• 15 and half mins to the awesome Dgo Nordic Center
• 5 min to the wonderful, relaxing Trimble Hot Springs & Spa
• 5 min to the newly built PJ’s Gourmet Market/Bakery/Deli
• Moments from Honeyville, world famous honey store
• Surrounded by hiking trails, mtn bike trails, and ideal road bike routes
• 20 min to Fort Lewis College, featuring the Concert Hall and the Center for SW Studies
Features and Amenities:
•625 sq ft.
•fast! wireless internet
•Direct TV and DVD player with small collection of classic DVDs
•a full kitchen (French press coffee maker, rice cooker, crock pot, toaster oven,…)
• queen bed with foam topper/ feather comforter/ cotton sheets
•double sleeper sofa with cotton sheets
•thermostatically controlled fireplace
•custom tiled, walk-in shower with rain head and hand wand
•antiques & original photographs of ranch animals
•local, custom milled, wide-plank, pine flooring
•locally-milled aspen ceiling
•loads of natural light from the two expansive, picture windows
•bamboo and cotton towels
•organic cotton robes and slippers
•private patio with grill
•new washer/ dryer
•directions to all the local hiking trails, mountain bike trails, road bike routes and alpine and Nordic ski info.
• covered patio for bikes, and skis
No children under the age of 5
No smoking - inside or outside on the patio, thank you.
Because the James Ranch is a working ranch there is limited access; guests will receive complete information about specific access on the ranch.
•Visit the James Ranch Market where you can shop for organic beef, pork, cheese, vegetables, eggs and fruit - all grown on the James Ranch, AND eat a delicious James Ranch hamburger, grilled cheese, or fresh salad at the Harvest Grill and Greens.
Colorado License Number: 2504353-000
Keywords: views, cozy, one of a kind, antiques, studio, girlfriend getaway,
romantic getaway, working family ranch